Cool !

At least he got Something.

I Was hopeing for Life.

How old is he ?

OP
OP
T

trish76642

I was hopeing too Jeff. I think he's 61, not sure.
I Was hopeing for Life
Thats still possible.

Now their saying possible 33 years, i wished they'd make up their minds.

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe it is a karma kind of thing. It is finally catching up. Just took a while.

Bob

OP
OP
T

trish76642

RJGMC said:
Maybe it is a karma kind of thing. It is finally catching up. Just took a while.

Bob
Um hum....we all knew it would catch up with him eventually....and it did!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Dear O.J.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

'bout time you piece o crap

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
33 years in prison for OJ is "life in prison"! he's over 60 now!
I think thats great news, sad it took this long for him to get there.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
:tongue3:

Attachments

• Prison32.jpg
    Prison32.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 218

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Mr. Simpson wanted something just short of a public apology," :D

(What ? Like : I'm sorry Mr Simpson that you feel you are above the Law ? :P )

Simpson could have taken plea deal for less time

LAS VEGAS (AP) -- O.J. Simpson is headed to prison for at least nine years, but a prosecutor says the former football star could have spent less time behind bars if he had accepted a plea deal before he was convicted.

Clark County District Attorney David Roger said Simpson was offered a deal for less prison time than the nine- to 33-year prison terms the graying former football star was sentenced to on Friday for kidnapping and assaulting two sports memorabilia dealers with a deadly weapon.

Roger called it "a fair and just sentence under the circumstances" and said during a news conference that because the crimes were considered violent felonies, Simpson and Stewart won't be eligible for good time credits to lessen the minimum sentences.

The prosecutor said he did not expect they would immediately be released when they do seek parole.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/O/OJ_SIMPSON?SITE=PAPOE&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DJ_Quinn said:
This is truly sad. OJ will now be unable to continue his hunt for Ron and Nichole's real killers....

Yea i'll try and Shed a tear for him ;D

OP
OP
T

trish76642

Can you believe he said, "I didnt meant to do it?"

I thought to myself, "Um hum wonder if thats what he said when he almost cut her head off?!"

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
i guess this the end to the sad OJ Simpson story. :'( its hard to imagine now that this guy was once on top of the world. maybe its karma, but im going to try not to take pleasure in his misfortune. if you ask me, OJ`s life has been a sad sad story.

OP
OP
T

trish76642

im going to try not to take pleasure in his misfortune. if you ask me, OJ`s life has been a sad sad story.

I'm gonna try not to take pleasure in it too. But he did it to himself. His sad life is nothing compaired to what the victims familys have gone through, not to mention his poor kids.

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
~Trish~ said:
im going to try not to take pleasure in his misfortune. if you ask me, OJ`s life has been a sad sad story.

I'm gonna try not to take pleasure in it too. But he did it to himself. His sad life is nothing compaired to what the victims familys have gone through, not to mention his poor kids.

agreed. its sad any way you look at it. no one wins. he really made a mess out of his (and others) lives. :'(

DJ_Quinn

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2005
Southeastern Ireland
I don't feel sorry for anybody who murders two inncocent people, one of them the mother to is own children, in cold blood. He is where he deserves to be.

rwsnc

Jun 30, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Xterra 70, Compass Relic Magnum 7a, Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett AT Pro (Sold)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't want to blow out your candle but I think I read that he COULD be out in 6 years with good behavior. Let's hope he gets causes some trouble while he's there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread