aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa said:
Good morning AAa, now I see why you are an AAA member.

Hey guys, remember, at one time she may have been a knockout by any standards. It is a known psychological fact that we see ourselves as we were, or hopefully are in our imagination, not as we presently, are (shaddup Kelly) this is especially evident in persons such as former movie stars or Beauty Queens..

Incidentally, AAa I am curious as to just which XXX sites you peruse, drool, slobber, goggle, etc.? I spent several hours last night trying to find it?? snicker, snicker, twirling my handle bar mustache. in the interests of research naturally

Don Jose de La Mancha ( El secluded Saint)

p.s. Don't knock it, she may have yeah many millions of Dollars guys. but Aaa is blowing it, leaving the field open for you.. Being a Saint I am excluded sigh.
found that pic looking for a photo of cat soup in china. Im starting a new export buisness

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa said:
HI AAa, Is she going to be on the label? Remember in old china fat was good, skinny normal.

Don Jose de La Mancha
naw but you right about 1 thing. I still think i am a drunken woman chaser but cant because im to tired. ::)

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This should be posted under the Utterly Disgusting thread. M :-[ nty

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Monty said:
sorry Monty but Don Jose is right about how some people perceive how they look. i bet she thinks its ok to walk around in a thong. i would of had her arrested.

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aa battery said:
Monty said:
sorry Monty but Don Jose is right about how some people perceive how they look. i bet she thinks its ok to walk around in a thong. i would of had her arrested.

AA...it is ok to walk around in a thong....just not if you look like that!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking at her tan line, obviously she's a beach bunny...maybe the next star in Beach Blanket Bingo. :icon_scratch: I guess it was safer taking a shot of her back side, I just don't think I could stomach the front. :tard:

:wink: RR

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aa You just have wayyyyyyyyyyyy tooooo much time on your hands. :icon_jokercolor:

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
She's already been on a label. Don't you recognize a celebrity when you see one?She's obviously the little girl whose bikini bottom was being pulled down by her puppy to reveal that she was a Coppertone Girl. I'm sure someone can find and post that ad from the early sixties. Same blond hair, same savoir fair. Only thing different is she's not looking back over her right shoulder. She's even got the white skin where her bikini should be. siegfried shclagrule

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
River Rat said:
Looking at her tan line, obviously she's a beach bunny...maybe the next star in Beach Blanket Bingo. :icon_scratch: I guess it was safer taking a shot of her back side, I just don't think I could stomach the front. :tard:

:wink: RR
OMG please no :-\

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
X-Terra70_TreasureHunter said:
AA if i was too see something like that at the Beach this is what id end up doing

Dave
:sign10:

B

BIG61AL

there should age restrictions on bikinis just like driver licence....when you hit a certain age you regular testing to retain it

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
SC_hunter said:
aa You just have wayyyyyyyyyyyy tooooo much time on your hands. :icon_jokercolor:

Yeah I think the same... Next time try to catch a good looking gal instead, it's way more pleasant for us. ;D :tongue3: :thumbsup:

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2007
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im blind, blind I tell you.

AA, thanks, I was just about to have lunch..... think I will wait a few hours and hope the image fades enough for me to get my appetite back.

LOL

Ray S

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EU, a picture of the bare bosomed hottentot gals ok? They have enormous butts, err, sorry, exterior, lower posterior sections of their anatomy showing hyper development as an accepted vision of feminine beauty and sexuality.

Or my favorite in the Solomons, the gal's mammary glands have been so modified by kiddies hanging on and nursing that they have been stretched to their waists and are flat with the working connection at the bottom..

sigh, The grass skirts show nothing except the multitudes of buggies crawling in and around the strands of grass.

At least wth our grannies thong you can see what you are getting. I rather think that AA was a bit disappointed in the universial rejection of his choice of Feminine beauty.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread