beauty is skin deep

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Real de Tayopa said:
EU, a picture of the bare bosomed hottentot gals ok? They have enormous butts, err, sorry, exterior, lower posterior sections of their anatomy showing hyper development as an accepted vision of feminine beauty and sexuality.

Or my favorite in the Solomons, the gal's mammary glands have been so modified by kiddies hanging on and nursing that they have been stretched to their waists and are flat with the working connection at the bottom..

sigh, The grass skirts show nothing except the multitudes of buggies crawling in and around the strands of grass.

At least wth our grannies thong you can see what you are getting. I rather think that AA was a bit disappointed in the universial rejection of his choice of Feminine beauty.

Don Jose de La Mancha

euurp i think i threw up in my mouth :-X

i just dont understand why you guys dont like the photo of my wife :dontknow:

Real; YES!! ;D ;D
I prefer gals in my age group any ways; or at least close by.. I was hoping for something more pleasant like Stefen's choice. ;D
Real I think I'll keep to my Swedish gals.. I can make a good guess what I get any ways. :tongue3: :thumbsup:

Regards,
Eu

S

stefen

Beauty is only skin deep, but when you're ugly, you're ugly all the way to the bone.

Attachments

• Beauty.jpg
    Beauty.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 119

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread