How do you know the days getting longer?

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
How do you know the day's getting longer?

Got that ingrown toenail on the big toe half-pulled yesterday. Deep pocket under there! Real squirter too!

So, as goes the day and my fortunes, last night not one but TWO 100+lb. steel coils landed right on that toe. It's bit bigger now than when I went to work last night, but the bleeding stopped.

Gotta go to DMV to get the license renewed now, can't wait to see how this year's pic turns out with Mrs. Charisma on the shutter.

I'm sure Officer Courteass in charge of line confusion will step on that toe at least once. Geez I hope they let me get into the English-speaking line this year.

So, should I buy a lottery ticket? Tonight is a long way off...

camperlee

Jan 8, 2008
belding, Michigan
Detector(s) used
whites XLT Garrett GTI 2500 Garrett ACE 250
Re: How do you know the day's getting longer?

Lowbatts you are just having a bad day so hang around things will get better and good luck with the toe. :icon_sunny: :thumbsup:

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2007
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Kathy and I were just laughing so hard tears were starting to form.

I know about haveing a injury to the feet. It's the only time
they get stepped on and multiple times.
Hope things are getting better for you.
Yes buy that ticket. Ya never know.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

wow! that definitely is not a fun way to go about a day!! Have a much better one today, eh??

OP
OP
Lowbatts

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023

The guy in front of me at DMV was on his third try to pass the written exam, had to about my age. I can't bring myself to speak ill of him, but you could guess the answers and pass on the Illinois passenger vehicle test.

In fact I took the eye exam and the girl just waited until I went through all the possible combinations of 3 digit numbers she wanted me to read and declared me a pass. But then she wasn't through her first bottle of gin yet, unlike her coworkers so she was still charitable, and she was timing the test until she could get the next english speaking applicant.

I tried to stall by insisting I guessed, but her and her supervisor immediatelty chimed in with a resounding, "Duh!" and directed me to the cashier. Oh well, at least I'm an organ donor. Wonder if they take keyboards, too?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread