Phone Call

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Just had a call from a sweet sounding little thing who asked for Lance(Gunsmoke to you guys).I said he was not here that he was out on his job.So she says can I speak to whoever shares in the financial decisions of the home.I said you're talkin' to him.Without asking my name she says what financial institutions issue your credit cards.I told her the agency,FBI,gives us our cards and if I told her what bank it was on,I'd have to kill her.She hung up.

OP
OP
warsawdaddy

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
She didn't ask who I was or what relationship was,just started in wanting info that was none of her business.

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Oh man, missed opportunity, should've told her Bank of China!

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would have said the same bank as you. Then ask them their personal info. Oh yeah, and while you got them on the phone try to sell THEM something.
Scott

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
One time when somone called I acted all upset and said I was depressed and didn't want to go one living cause no one loved me. As I was doing this I blew up a balloon I had nearby and then when I had the person really concerned I popped it and hung up. :evil4:

Mean thing to do?

Yeah but it was fun!!!!

Thought I might get a visit from the local police or something but nothing happened.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have heard this one before but, I don't care I think its the funniest thing I've heard before! I never get tired of it! :laughing7:

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
warsawdaddy said:
Just had a call from a sweet sounding little thing who asked for Lance(Gunsmoke to you guys).I said he was not here that he was out on his job.So she says can I speak to whoever shares in the financial decisions of the home.I said you're talkin' to him.Without asking my name she says what financial institutions issue your credit cards.I told her the agency,FBI,gives us our cards and if I told her what bank it was on,I'd have to kill her.She hung up.

ROFL thanks I needed a laugh in the last few minutes

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
One great prank responder!
Poor Tom Mabe!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread