Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
Re: To those who've left us.

K*E*L*L*Y said:
Timberwolf said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
AU24K said:
I am the poster formally known as "Daadytopcat".
I changed my name and avatar for personal reasons.

Scott

PS. I miss ya, MD Dog....

me too... he was cool... :'(

It's not very cool to make people believe that you have died....when you haven't! >:(

Timberwolf

WHAT?

He supposedly died 6/23/09 of a massive heart attack, in his study.

I know for a fact that he was still alive, several weeks later because I caught him posting on another website!
I expected him to leave TreasureNet, but I never imagined that he would have done it the way he did.
That's just not cool at all.

Timberwolf

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Timberwolf said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
Timberwolf said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
AU24K said:

Scott

It's not very cool to make people believe that you have died....when you haven't! >:(

Timberwolf

WHAT?

I know for a fact that he was still alive, several weeks later because I caught him posting on another website!
I expected him to leave TreasureNet, but I never imagined that he would have done it the way he did.

Timberwolf

REALLY? are 100% sure... thats weird, since his son was the one that
said he died? he got his son to lie for him? wow...

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used

Kelly,

I only mentioned the one piece of evidence...there is more, but I don't see any reason to share that here on an open forum.
If you choose to believe that our friend MD Dog has gone on to meet his Maker, then that's OK with me.
I just thought you should know the truth. :)

Timberwolf

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ok new rule. If you die, be sure you are dead! Monty

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Timberwolf said:
Kelly,

I only mentioned the one piece of evidence...there is more, but I don't see any reason to share that here on an open forum.
If you choose to believe that our friend MD Dog has gone on to meet his Maker, then that's OK with me.

Timberwolf

tw have you shared this with brando...... aka BRAN! ... he was just as sad as i was when we found out.

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana

Timberwolf said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
Timberwolf said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
AU24K said:

Scott

Timberwolf

WHAT?

Timberwolf

Ha! I can't believe the drama here... thats too funny!

What other site and under what name TW?

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog

K*E*L*L*Y said:
Timberwolf said:
Kelly,

Timberwolf

tw have you shared this with brando...... aka BRAN! ... he was just as sad as i was when we found out.
And I hope you all remember the effort that Plehbah put into the Memorials he created in memory of MD Dog.
I believe that Monty and MD Dog are the same.

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

pigiron said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
Timberwolf said:
Kelly,

Timberwolf

And I hope you all remember the effort that Plehbah put into the Memorials he created in memory of MD Dog.
I believe that Monty and MD Dog are the same.

thats funny!!!!! monty is not md dog!

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp

This is better than Eastenders :D

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used

Monty said:
Ok new rule. If you die, be sure you are dead! Monty

Monty,
Good rule. :thumbsup:

Kelly,
No, I don't believe that I have....but he has probably read this by now.

Jim,
Sorry...I've said enough.
Besides, if MD Dog is reading this....I want him to wonder what tracks he didn't cover. :wink:

My best advice to those who are planning to "disappear" by changing your online identity or faking your own demise.....for goodness sakes, learn how to do it right! There are plenty of books on the subject and of course there is allways the Internet.

TW

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.

Those that i am still in contact with - who actually did leave - seem to be enjoying themselves and happy to be away from the drama queens.
siegfried schlagrule

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You know, I think this all came about around the time that the Rubber Room was shifted to a different website, Hot Talk.
Hmmmm. I agree that faking death in most cases is done for a nefarious reason.
If this is true, which I personally think is, I am offended that I was to be made to feel sad as I did.
The memorials were in fine taste and were heartfelt from all who responded.
I kinda wondered about the whole affair when only a couple of weeks after the news of his death, his tribute thread was removed from the topic, In Memory Of.

Scott

baspinall

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nick P. is MIA as well ............

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I noticed Nick dropped off the map a while back, however I had hoped he would pop back up again... but nothing as of yet.

Kells... as far as MD is concerned, this is the first I've heard of this. Not really sure what to say. If he is still alive, it kinda hurts to see someone I liked go offline like that. It's kind of an easy way out... and dishonest... but then again, the same things take place when people hide behind little tag lines, superior (or so they think) avatars, and a personality that couldn't match up if you met them face-to-face... even if they tried their hardest. I guess the point isn't if MD has passed on or not... I'll still miss him & his conversations around these parts, no matter.

Bran <><

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog

godisnum1 said:
I noticed Nick dropped off the map a while back, however I had hoped he would pop back up again... but nothing as of yet.

Kells... as far as MD is concerned, this is the first I've heard of this. Not really sure what to say. If he is still alive, it kinda hurts to see someone I liked go offline like that. It's kind of an easy way out... and dishonest... but then again, the same things take place when people hide behind little tag lines, superior (or so they think) avatars, and a personality that couldn't match up if you met them face-to-face... even if they tried their hardest. I guess it's irrelevant if MD has passed on or not. I'll still miss him & his conversations around these parts, no matter.

Bran <><
I know Bran's sentiments are admirable and honorable( as always ) , but his choice of the word irrelevant borders on
irreverence.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You're right PI... sorry man, I changed it. This is actually how I meant it, but you had a valid point there. Sorry.

And yes Evy dear, it matches your fun-loving personality perfectly! :)

Bran <><

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp

godisnum1 said:
You're right PI... sorry man, I changed it. This is actually how I meant it, but you had a valid point there. Sorry.

And yes Evy dear, it matches your fun-loving personality perfectly! :)

Bran <><

How about me Bran? I think i have the personality to match up to an inanimate object any day!

Specially since i've been so dormant lately :D

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

shaun7 said:
How about me Bran? I think i have the personality to match up to an inanimate object any day!

Specially since i've been so dormant lately :D

Ha, that is fairly humorous Shaun... but I really just meant folks to make up an "online" life for themselves, but they don't come across the same should you ever meet them in person. So far I've met a great group of folks from here on T-Net (with amusing avatars), and they've all had great personalities that match their speech here on the forums. Hopefully that will continue to be the case, though I am sometimes selective about whom I warm up to and meet up with. :wink:

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread