Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On Senior prank day, had a buddy be at the door and hold it open for me to ride in on my motorcycle, with no tags and a ski mask on, and do a couple of doughnuts in the hall in front of the office and fly back out. I only lived a couple of blocks from school and always walked to school, so nobody even knew I had a motorcycle. I think to this day, they don't know it was me.
Scott

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Back before blinking strands of Christmas tree lights were the norm, hardware and dime stores sold blinker adaptors. You just plugged the blinker into the outlet, then the lights into the blinker, and you were in business.

Or you could quickly plug a blinker between the film projector and the outlet while your high school teacher wasn't looking.

(What I meant to say was, someone else could do that.)

Growl... flicker... konk! Growl... flicker... konk! ;D

jlb783

Dec 1, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Outback
lonesomebob said:
Too many to relate,but metalic sodium wrapped and flushed down the toilet,always produced a satisfactory level of excitement. Bob
That sounds cool
Imagine using Cesium

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
::)

And to think that back in my Paleozoic youth we never advanced past flushing cherry bombs.

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
airborne1092 said:
Remember in High School?

We's superglue a quarter to the floor in the hallway, then sit at out lockers and watch kids try to pick it up. Some would try to kick it, nad some of them would even fall down!

Good God, I hope I never used a silver .25 cent piece!

:o :o :o

I have seen them glued in the bottom of toilets and urinals too. LOL

jlb783

Dec 1, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Outback
savant365 said:
airborne1092 said:
Remember in High School?

We's superglue a quarter to the floor in the hallway, then sit at out lockers and watch kids try to pick it up. Some would try to kick it, nad some of them would even fall down!

;D Who would stick their hand in there to glue it?

S

stefen

Placing seran wrap over a toilet below the seat...

Then wait until some guy came into the bathroom to take a leak...

VERMONTPACKRAT

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2007
Topsham, Vermont
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Garrett ace 250
I used to stand at the door for the lunch line and ask everyone that came by if I could bum a Quarter from them.

I could usually fill both pockets to about $15 - $20 ;D

VPR

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
AU24K said:
On Senior prank day, had a buddy be at the door and hold it open for me to ride in on my motorcycle, with no tags and a ski mask on, and do a couple of doughnuts in the hall in front of the office and fly back out. I only lived a couple of blocks from school and always walked to school, so nobody even knew I had a motorcycle. I think to this day, they don't know it was me.
Scott

I like this

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Stole my English Teacher's vette every day she always thought I was working on it as I had a automechanic's class and actually I was at beach with it surfing.

She finally did catch me when she went to get something from it and it wasn't in the automechanic's garage. It sure was sweet to drive that car for about 4 months so sweet that I had to go get my own after. :thumbsup:

levis_dad

Jun 3, 2007
Cleveland, TN
Detector(s) used
BH Landstar
I used to take unused packets of ketchup, mayonaise, or mustard and squirt them on the back of the handle on the bathroom door. Then wait for some unsuspecting schmuck to come out shaking their hand and looking around to see if anyone saw it.

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
savant365 said:
airborne1092 said:
Remember in High School?

I would put soy sauce packets under the toilet seats in the woman's room at one of the bars I worked at. I think it stems from being yelled at for leaving the seat up!

S

stefen

Used to wind-up a button with a rubberband on a hairpin then place it under our butts.

When you lifted a cheek or got up...it emitted a flatulant-like sound...

Always good for a laught or two...

Extremely juvenile... :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread