What time do you start work?

oldgoat

Oct 21, 2008
Get up between 2:30 and 3:00, to be at work at 6:00...work twelve hours and get home in time for a couple of hours of relaxation...in bed by 10...

Rasputin

Dec 11, 2008
Ho Hum Hollow, Georgia
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
In at 11:00 A.M. , out at 12:00 P.M. with an hour for lunch. :occasion14: Actually, I've been out of work for a year now; it's a tough job, but somebody has to do it.

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
While your bragging about what time you show up to work, I will be digging up your treasure.

While your hunting for your treasure, I will be digging up my treasure.

Does knowing what time that I show for work really impress you all that much? It didn't impress my boss knowing what time I showed up. That information does not change how you do the work or how you get canned when the economy gets worse.

What a boring question.

Sounds like a Rose Nialand story. "I showed up first" "No you didn't,I showed up first"

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am officially retired and I get up when I want to, eat when I want to , nap when I want to and there is absolutely no work stress to bother my feeble mind. I metal detect, do crossword puzzles and build models to fill in my time. But I also have my honeydos like mowing the lawn, carrying out the trash, running the vacuum , etc, etc. I put off the honeydos until I feel my life is being threatened by my wife but I manage to get them done also. It feels good not to have to do anything if I don't really want to. Retirement is great but getting old really sucks! There are so many more things I planned on doing but my body won't let me anymore. Monty

Rich in Central PA

May 28, 2003
Shamokin Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
9pm on Fridays, 7pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Yep, I work 3 days a week, on weekends, but I really don't mind it. There are pros and cons to working weekends, bottom line is I do 40 hours in 3 days, get off at 9am Monday morning and off all week until Friday night at 9pm. 3 1/2 years to retirement, piece a cake.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread