What time do you start work?

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no start or end time. As a locksmith, I get calls all hours of the day and night.
Scott

DrGrip

Apr 12, 2009
North, Texas
Detector(s) used
White's XLT & Quick Draw II
Up at 6, on the road by 6:45, and in the office by 7:30 most mornings.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
DID The question should be "What time DID you start work."

My answer is, 0430 hrs Oct 21st 1978. That was the morning I got out of the military.

After that I didn't have a job I didn't enjoy, and I always got up before the alarm clock went off.

It was never work after that, it was something I had fun doing, enjoyed, and had the added bonus of getting paid to do!

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
I'm usually up by 4:00 a.m. and at my desk before 6:00. However, it varies considerably, and I'm generally free to set my own schedule. I just happen to like working early... and seldom! :D

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I work retail so I am up @ 8:30 to be at work by 10, and then work straight through till 9. No lunch breaks ( eat when you can ), truck shows up every Wed, so I have to be @ work by 9AM and work till 9PM and then close the store.... Work EVERY weekend 8:30-6 on Sat and Sun 10-6. We generally have meeting most Sundays. So usually on Sundays I have to be at work by 8-9AM. I get 2 extra days of a month meaning 1 week 2 days off, next week 3 days off and then it repeats itself. Only exception is holidays, I work EVERY holiday even if I am scheduled off. The only holidays I have off are Thanksgiving day and Christmas day, ALL other I have to work the rest.

PLL

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

PBK said:
I'm usually up by 4:00 a.m. and at my desk before 6:00. However, it varies considerably, and I'm generally free to set my own schedule. I just happen to like working early... and seldom! :D
\

"I just happen to like working early... and seldom!"

I can honestly relate to your 'work ethic'..lol

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Up at 4:30AM, out of the house at 5:30, arrive at work at 6:30, stay 'til 5:00, leave and get home around 6;00PM. (4 days a week) Then, on occassion, I'll work overtime either on Monday or Saturday. The problem I have is partying in the garden in the evenings and getting to bed LATE!!

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

greydigger said:
Haven't really worked in over a year now.
Getting bored.

Grey

Please....................take my job. Genetically I am not a worker. I have a very weak gene pool for this kind of stuff.
:thumbsup:

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Up at 3.a.m. to go to work at 4a.m.-12 p.m. :laughing9:

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

Produce Guy said:
Up at 3.a.m. to go to work at 4a.m.-12 p.m. :laughing9:

Rumor has it..you are 'present' but the work may be questionable...

(just kidding)

8)

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

lonesomebob said:
I am retired and loving it, get up at five am and watch the neighbors go to work then back to sleep. Bob
With all due respect..and I do respect a 'retired' man who has cash to spend at his leisure...

why is your icon: lonesomebob ???

greydigger

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2008
Aloha, Orygun
Detector(s) used
wishing stick
Primary Interest:
Other
There was an old saying :
"How many people work at (insert big company name) ? "
The answer is "Maybe half".

Grey

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
I'm surprised that people on this forum are not coming up with new inventions because of the economy. Thomas Edison started a lab in his own house at the beginning of a depression after finding himself unemployed. Federal express was started out of the idea that a business man could not find a reliable delivery service in hard times.

I start in January and end in December. Oh I'm sorry,Your talking about time of day that you go to work.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions