Alien Bodies hidden in British Columbia Caves

Likely Guy

Oroblanco said:
Likely Guy wrote
I don't mean to sound like a naysayer, but, while I must...

Nothing was ever substantiated, in the least.

I think that is understood, this may well be just a great story. It pays to keep the door open to the possibility of new discoveries though! :thumbsup:
your friend,
Oroblanco

Mr. Oro, that's the truest thing that I've ever heard. :icon_thumright:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Likely Guy wrote
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh

I am afraid my Gaelic is very limited, may I ask for a translation? It is all too true what you said as well, people do love a story and sometimes the story takes on a life of its own. <A good example was the story that Marilyn Monroe was actually assassinated by the Feds because Kennedy had taken her to Area 51 and when they broke up, she threatened to go public with it, of course the missing red diary does help to add mystery to that one. :wink:>
Oroblanco

K

Kentucky Kache

Likely Guy said:
I'll check this out as soon as I can.

Tap, tap, tap...

(Sorry, this story has been lore for a few many decades. Nothing was ever substantiated.)

I don't mean to sound like a naysayer, but, while I must...

Nothing was ever substantiated, in the least.

Hey insiders, does anyone want to buy a shot put/cannon ball?

While you're probably right about the discovery, the shot put/cannon ball question to the "insiders" doesn't make anyone want to hear your case.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
plehbah said:
There are some very interesting theories proposed here concerning the origin of certain ancient technologies.

I must take umbrage however with some of the verbage used in the discussion. I believe that some people may be mistaking "so called scientists" for credentialed professionals adhering to the scientific method and peer review.
I believe that the difference is important to note when discussing the validity of certain explanations.

I am one of the folks who use that phrase because it is absolutely TRUE. Any person who calls himself / herself a "scientist" should have a totally open mind about all the questions asked concerning all areas of scientific enquiry. Very few actually DO that. Too often, when a scientist goes against the accepted mantra of the mainstream scientific organizations his reputation and credentials are called into question. An excellent example is the way Creation Scientists are ignored and made fun of for their discoveries; even though they hold PhDs in all of the physical sciences as well as the theoretical sciences. Many of these folks are MENSA as well, but too many folks want to attach religion to their research and discoveries to give themselves good "cover" in their ignorance. Good examples are polystrait fossils, polonium 214 halos in granite, granite being formed from a molten state, the formation of our own moon, dinosaurs and humans cohabitation, and other finds. They reinforce their ignorance with stupidity by requesting solid proof, then refusing to LOOK at it. Sound familiar?????

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Members of MENSA are folks whose intelligence quotient is so high as to be not measurable by present techniques. I am certainly NOT a member of MENSA and I sense that neither are you.

Again, I listed some specific examples of scientific findings that the mainstream scientific community, who worship Darwin and the Big Bang myth, believe. And, they knowingly ignore and vilify scientists who have found physical proofs of a young earth and solid evidence of intelligent design. I list my previous examples AGAIN: polystrait fossils; polonium 214 halos in granite; granite being formed from a molten state during the formation of the earth billions of years ago; the formation of our own moon; dinosaurs and humans co-habitating; and many other items of interest.

A major "requirement" for a scientific proof to be accepted is repeatability. In other words, the discovered info should be duplicated in any laboratory. OK, lets take just two of the things I've listed---granite being formed from a molten state. If you were to completely melt a chunk of granite in a laboratory, then allow it to re-solidify, the material would no longer be granite. That disproves the idea that granite was formed when the earth was solidifying billions of years ago. Next, the half-life of polonium 214 is 0.000164 of a second. For its halo to be imprinted in granite, the granite would have to have formed instantaneously.

K

Kentucky Kache

plehbah said:
Shortstack said:
Members of MENSA are folks whose intelligence quotient is so high as to be not measurable by present techniques. I am certainly NOT a member of MENSA and I sense that neither are you.

Again, I listed some specific examples of scientific findings that the mainstream scientific community, who worship Darwin and the Big Bang myth, believe. And, they knowingly ignore and vilify scientists who have found physical proofs of a young earth and solid evidence of intelligent design. I list my previous examples AGAIN: polystrait fossils; polonium 214 halos in granite; granite being formed from a molten state during the formation of the earth billions of years ago; the formation of our own moon; dinosaurs and humans co-habitating; and many other items of interest.

A major "requirement" for a scientific proof to be accepted is repeatability. In other words, the discovered info should be duplicated in any laboratory. OK, lets take just two of the things I've listed---granite being formed from a molten state. If you were to completely melt a chunk of granite in a laboratory, then allow it to re-solidify, the material would no longer be granite. That disproves the idea that granite was formed when the earth was solidifying billions of years ago. Next, the half-life of polonium 214 is 0.000164 of a second. For its halo to be imprinted in granite, the granite would have to have formed instantaneously.

You are right about that. I had to get a restraining order against Mensa.

I have one more question: if the I.Q. of the test subject is not measurable, how can we be sure they are not actually dead?

Sincerely,

plehbah

If the I.Q. of the test subject IS measurable, how can we be sure they are not actually dead?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. plehbah, I don't know why you don't like MENSA nor do I care. That is entirely your business. But, I did notice that you ignored the scientific findings that I listed in my last post. Those findings and many more support the Young Earth and Intelligent Design Theories that scares the hell out of the Bangers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread