Alien Bodies hidden in British Columbia Caves

Daryl Friesen

Mar 21, 2003
Vancouver,British Columbia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Here is one from the Archives. Does not fit anywhere on this forum but I thought some of you would be intrested.

Daryl Friesen
www.spindlequest.com

Hello there. I am a commercial helicopter pilot presently working in Antigua in the West Indies. For 3 years (1995-9 I worked for XXXXXXX of British Columbia at their base in Smithers. In the spring of 97' while on the internet, I found a story about 2 B.C. Provincial Police officers (not RCMP), in 1937 who, while searching for a suspect, happened upon a cave which contained what they thought were the bodies of 4 humans. Upon closer inspection, they realized that the bodies were not human, but something else. The rest of the story goes on for awhile, but in the article, it said that the team investigating this claim were planning a search of an area near Stewart B.C. that summer. That happened to be near where I was based in the summer months, so I sent them an email to see if they needed any helicopter support for their project. I received a reply the next day with an enthusiastic yes to my offer. That summer, an individual from the U.S. travelled up to Meziadin where I was based and we did 2 days of flying in the area. During this time he told me that the story had come from a childhood encounter of his with an old friend of the family when he told them of this story. He did some research and eventually found the old man near death in B.C. He told him the story again and made him believe that this actually happened. Why would a 90 year old man fake a story like that. There are reports of this man and another officer actually going on this search for a suspect in the same year and in the same area in the Stewart archives.

Anyway, a very interesting story, and one of the more interesting flights I have ever made, searching for a cave full of aliens! After hearing the entire story it is hard not to believe it, even though the concept is beyond belief. If you want to hear more of the story, let me know and I will send you another email. According to the man from the U.S., I am the only other person who knows the details of what to look for to find this cave. There are MANY caves in Northwestern B.C. We narrowed the search down, but this is a massive area we are talking about.

Yours truly,
Anonymous (by request)

Researcher Rob Bailey: (fax to Art Bell)

Dear Art:

1) Enjoy your show immensely! I have a story that may be of interest to you.

2) Since l995, my partner and I have been involved in a recovery operation to excavate five(5) alien skeletons.

3) The skeletons were originally discovered in 1938 by Constable Larry Requa, who was a member of the British Columbia Provincial Police (BCPP), while searching for a missing trapper in a remote glacial area near the Alaskan/Canadian border north/northwest of Stewart, British Columbia.

3) We interviewed Mr. Requa in 1995 at great length, i.e. - 3 hours, and at the age of 91 he had an amazing recollection: The 5 alien skeletons were positioned in a remote cave and had extended craniums. One of the entities had a metal medallion on, imprinted with star symbols. All 5 entities were facing a stone altar and it was Constable Requa's impression that these beings had been "stranded" as they could not leave the earth. The cave had unusual characteristics as it appears to wind in a vertical configuration and the walls were extremely smooth as if these beings had used a "boring device" to make the tunnels within the cave.

4.) We are planning a 3rd and final trip in July 2000 to extricate the skeletons from the cave. If we are successful then we would be pleased to announce the results of our findings on your show.

Best Regards,
Rob Bailey

www.spindlequest.com

K

Kentucky Kache

There have been skulls found that are deformed in such a way to make people think they're aliens. Deformities have always been with us, so it shouldn't be surprising that we find them from the past. We simply don't know all there is to know about our own history, who was here and what they did. There's no telling what all, and who all was worshipped on this continent, but I'm guessing that if we go back far enough, we will find similar things in our known history.

K

Kentucky Kache

rtde3 said:
Did anyone see the "Alien Astronauts" episode on history channel the other day?
Makes you think! :icon_cyclops_ani:

There were astronauts in ancient times, but they were not aliens.

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
I'm always questioning, you never know. IMO, too many people educated in a certain field of study
seem to so easily dismiss what their education did not or could not explain. And this prohibits them
from viewing certain subjects from a different angle or more easily said, it does not allow them to
think outside the box. Not that I think that our Gov't. would intentionally mislead us ::) , I feel too
many reputable & respected people have come forward on these subjects, with more to lose than
gain, for us to just simply ignore them & wait for the usual smoke & mirror illusionists to come on-stage.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tubecity is right about the smoke-and-mirror crowd. An excellent example is back during the Roswell incident playout. The Air Force, at that time, would have you believe that Major Jesse Marcel, the Base Intelligence Officer on the ONLY airbase that had the ONLY squadrons authorized to fly and drop atomic bombs, did not know the difference between tin foil and balsa sticks and an unknown metal. He didn't know the difference between test dummies and real bodies. ( Roswell happened in 1947. Those test dummies were not invented until 1953) There is absolutely NO WAY Jessie Marcel would have had his rank of Major and his position on that base with the 509th Heavy Bombardment Wing if he was not one of the BEST in the Air Force at his job. I worked with and around special weapons in the Air Force in the late 1960s and there is no tighter security requirements for personnel anywhere else in the military. To be on the only special weapons base back in 1947 had to have been like living constantly under a microscope. NO FOOLS ALLOWED.

If you look at those photos of him, taken at Carswell AFB, holding that piece of tinfoil while squatting down in that General's office, you'll notice something very telling in one of them. He was showing both of his MIDDLE FINGERS in the grip he was using to hold the tinfoil. No one uses a grip like that unless he's sending a LOUD silent message to the world. He was showing his "opinion" of how he was being made a fool of by his boss and was being forced to participate in a worldclass cover up.

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
I worked years back at a mid security plant that made items for the military & some parts said to be
used on submarines. At time Navy inspectors were there. They used to tease a guy that claimed to
have witnessed a UFO. My foreman was a man that retired from the Air Force with over 20 years.
Being young, I figured he being retired Air Force could answer my question, 'Jerry, what do you think
about those UFO's '? I'll always remember his answer because it really raised my interests, he said,
' If the Gov't. would release 1/4 of the info they have on UFO's, this country would be in a panic.'
That was enough for me to make me a lifelong doubter of what they want us to believe.

K

Kentucky Kache

rtde3 said:
Kentucky Kache said:
rtde3 said:
Did anyone see the "Alien Astronauts" episode on history channel the other day?
Makes you think! :icon_cyclops_ani:

There were astronauts in ancient times, but they were not aliens.

Yep, that's basically what they were saying.
The episode was actually was called "Ancient Aliens" . Check it out if you get a chance!
I just want to know what could possably shave the top of a mountain range flat for like 5 miles thousands of years ago like in Peru. And no sign of where the debris went. No one had an answer for that one. 8)

I know they claim that, but they just can't believe there was an advanced civilization unless it came from outer space. We have an advanced civilization today that didn't come from outer space.

I don't know about the mountains in Peru, but I know the buildings there was not built by primitive man.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kentucky Kacke said: I don't know about the mountains in Peru, but I know the buildings there was not built by primitive man.

Cloth woven by the Nazca people has such a tight weave that it can be formed into a container shape and carry water like a metal bucket. This cloth was produced by primitive people. Surrrrrre it was.

The stones forming the buildings in Manchu Pichu and that other place with the gateway arch carved from a single piece of stone weighing more than 400 tons, were cut and formed using stone and brass tools. YEAH, RIGHT!!! Those building stones were laid up mortarless and have joints so fine that a razor blade cannot be inserted between them. Microscopic inspection shows the surface of those stones were not formed by bashing and chipping, but by some cutting means that produced heat. The crystaline structure was sliced not broken by being struck with tools. How were they formed? I don't know and neither do the so-called scientists

There are many stones in those buildings that have square cornered recesses cut into their faces. You simply do not do that with stone and brass tools.

I'd love to face-off with some of those "educated" PhDs and challenge them to dress out just one small stone with a brass chisel and stone hammers. One of those fools even suggests that the stone blocks forming the Great Pyramids were flown into position by KITES. That is a prime example of many of the Doctorates being handed out today. And what is more absurd, those people are the college professors who are teaching our young mind-dumbed robots.

K

Kentucky Kache

Shortstack said:
Kentucky Kacke said: I don't know about the mountains in Peru, but I know the buildings there was not built by primitive man.

Cloth woven by the Nazca people has such a tight weave that it can be formed into a container shape and carry water like a metal bucket. This cloth was produced by primitive people. Surrrrrre it was.

The stones forming the buildings in Manchu Pichu and that other place with the gateway arch carved from a single piece of stone weighing more than 400 tons, were cut and formed using stone and brass tools. YEAH, RIGHT!!! Those building stones were laid up mortarless and have joints so fine that a razor blade cannot be inserted between them. Microscopic inspection shows the surface of those stones were not formed by bashing and chipping, but by some cutting means that produced heat. The crystaline structure was sliced not broken by being struck with tools. How were they formed? I don't know and neither do the so-called scientists

There are many stones in those buildings that have square cornered recesses cut into their faces. You simply do not do that with stone and brass tools.

I'd love to face-off with some of those "educated" PhDs and challenge them to dress out just one small stone with a brass chisel and stone hammers. One of those fools even suggests that the stone blocks forming the Great Pyramids were flown into position by KITES. That is a prime example of many of the Doctorates being handed out today. And what is more absurd, those people are the college professors who are teaching our young mind-dumbed robots.

They have an explanation for everything. The sad thing is, people swallow it.

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
One of those fools even suggests that the stone blocks forming the Great Pyramids were flown into position by KITES. That is a prime example of many of the Doctorates being handed out today.
====================================================================
Exactly, an education but not one lick of common sense. You see that attitude every where,
'Daddy paid over $150,000 thousand dollars for my education , so I just have to be more
intelligent than you.' Since how does 'more' education automatically equate to higher intelligence ?
Especially in the liberal colleges of today where one may get a passing grade for simply & I mean
SIMPLY, following some liberal wacko professor's political agenda. Did they read one of the latest
theories by mathematicians that for the pyarmids to be built in the fashion of the day, they would
have had to lay one stone every ten (10) seconds to build it in a pharoahs lifespan. Impossible.
They couldn't come nowhere near that today, nor could they set the stones a dimes width apart.
Sure they rolled 40 plus ton stones across the deep desert sands on logs. Maybe they went to college.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is one "expert" that is always called on the debunk common sense and scientific speculation. His name is Michael Schermer, who's supposedly a PhD and started "Sceptic Magazine". This guy has put down everything from UFOs to ghosts, Intelligent Design, to USOs. He has never been seriously challenged by anyone about his ridiculous statements. Before he died, Phillip Classe was a debunker whose only training and experience was in journalism. He wrote articles in flying magazines and books, yet was brought in by many, so-called TV documentaries to act as a knowledgeable debunker.
I have absolutely NO patience for any of those closed-minded pukes; nor anyone else like them.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
HOLA amigos,

Fascinating thread! I had intended to just put in a "tag" post so I could follow the conversation easily, but have to add my two shekels.

I would give credit to the scientist who proposed the "kite" theory, for at least thinking outside the box if nothing else. I don't think this would have been a useful, effective way to build stone pyramids but at least they are starting to look at alternative ideas. That old Hollywood picture of masses of slaves hauling on long ropes is just too silly, for one thing they now KNOW that the workmen were skilled workers and not slaves, yet none of these historians considers that Egyptians had oxen to haul heavy blocks.

Re Michael Shermer and Skeptic mag; Mr Shermer does have a television persona that comes across in a very negative, condescending, sarcastic manner, which I think is deliberately enhanced by the editors to be as offensive as possible to increase ratings. I have had some interesting discussions with Mr Shermer (concerning so-called "free energy") and found him to be intelligent, polite and cordial, and even a pleasant person to converse with. He keeps a highly skeptical view towards all "far-fetched" claims, but from what I could judge from our private discussions, he does keep the door open to possibilities. Perhaps his seemingly almost insulting demeanor we see on various TV programs is a deliberate attempt to goad someone into showing "the real thing" to him, for he privately does hope to see proof of "free energy", UFOs etc but wants un-deniable proof. If I were to judge him only from what I have seen on television, I would think him to be a most narrow minded individual incapable of new ideas, which is a false impression.

Re brass chisels and stone hammers; interestingly a recent History Channel program had a sculptor attempt to do just that - to carve a "sphinx head" using a copper chisel and stone hammer, and even he expressed surprise at how effective such simple tools can be. I should add here that the stone he was chiseling was limestone, which is fairly soft stone. We ought not underestimate our ancient ancestors, remember they had the very same size brains as we do, with the same capabilities of thought and problem solving. <How many historians will admit that in ancient classical times, there were automatic doors, coin-operated vending machines, even a mechanical computer?> This by no means explains everything, especially such things as the strange temple of Pumapunku in Bolivia, near Tiahuanaco - the stone used is so hard that only diamond will cut it, and the blocks have clear signs of machining done on them. As the age is thought to be VERY ancient (hotly disputed by the archaeologists, as you would expect) just what kind of machines with diamond bits did those people use? How did they make nickel alloy connecting keys, melted into place, when nickel alloy requires extremely high temperatures difficult to do today?

Sorry for going off on a tangent there amigos, please do continue! :thumbsup:
your friend,
Oroblanco
:coffee2: :coffee2:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oroblanco mentioned, the strange temple of Pumapunku in Bolivia, near Tiahuanaco .

That's the other city I couldn't remember in my previous post. The hardness of the stone, the squared off recesses carved into so many of those stones, the close fitting of the blocks, etc. That place is a "mote in the eye" to those scientists. They choose to ignore those obvious signs of abilities far more advanced than displayed by stoneage people in other areas of the world, such as Europe. In addition to the magnificent stonework at Pumapunku, there is no indication of any cultivation of food crops which begs the question; "how did they eat?" The high altitude also opens the question, "how did those people perform such heavy work in that thin atmosphere?" Sure, the indigenous natives of Bolivia are capable of doing farm work and carrying heavy packs for explorers nosing around in the mountains of their country, but could their ancestors REALLY move and place those stone blocks while constructing a city?

Writing about those beautifully cut stone building blocks reminds me of the tiny, jade beads found in other parts of the world that had holes the size of a human hair neatly bored through them. Scientists dutifully note those beads then consciencely ignore those, too. I think one of those "scholars" speculated that an early craftsman use the hand-powered spin drill, but he dodged the question of the drill bit small enough to bore such a hole.

The educated caste openly ignore the enigmas while we, the great unwashed, look at those discoveries and say," what if?" With these points in mind, which group actually displays the greater level of intellect?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vibes, that article was interesting. We call the underwater objects USOs (unidentified submersed objects). They do exist. The article suggested that schools of fish, floating garbage, etc. was misidentified. Well, floating garbage does not leave the water and fly into the atmosphere. ;D USOs have been reported for centuries. Christopher Columbus made note in his log about sighting one on his voyage that lead to the discovery of the West Indies. Large groups of USOs have been seen leaving the ocean between Catalina Island and the mainland.

I decided not to read the article on the Russian lady's sex slave. I'm not too sure my........heart could stand it. :laughing7:

Grimnar

Mar 22, 2006
Vic
Some very interesting discussion going on. I didn't realise there were so many like minded individuals out there.

I will eagerly follow this thread as I'm sure it will open up alot more interesting anomalies.

Thank you all.

Matt.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know about all this. I have my opinions, though. I do like the part about RC hobbyists building airlines. I could fly back to Oklahoma on 'Shur-Fine Airways' or 'Bubba and the Plane He Done Built' airlines at a greatly reduced cost. Y'all keep at it.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
HOLA amigos,

Plehbah wrote
Why would any scientists ignore a revolutionary and previously unknown technology with nary a patent holder in sight?

It appears that you may have misinterpreted some of what has been posted, no one has suggested that science has literally "ignored" any revolutionary/previously unknown technology, rather we have the evidence of ancient high technologies and science has made virtually no effort to explain them. We have lasers which can cut stone with fairly near the precision of the stone masonry done at Pumapunku for example, but surely no one is going to say that people living 2000 or 12000 years ago had lasers for cutting stone, let alone diamond pointed drill bits. How can we reconcile these enigmas?

Plehbah also wrote
This is inconsistent with the general evidence presented so far in the thread, i.e. "they are out to get us", "you cannot trust anybody", and "everything is about money", etc.

I get the impression that you may have misread or missed some of the posts, regardless of any person's personal view of academia in general and yes some of us have quite negative views of "science" in general due to some of the examples cited; our friends have in fact mentioned a number of examples so far.

Plehbah also wrote
Essentially my position is this: it is not possible that revolutionary and unexplained technology would ever remain ignored because of the inevitability that some greed-mongering lucre addict would at some point choose to exploit any such technologies for profit.

Again, it appears there is some misunderstanding - we are not talking about technologies which are right there just awaiting someone to adopt them, instead we have the "finished products" done by our ancient ancestors which we can scarcely duplicate with our fairly high technology today. If we are to accept the current dogma that history is a linear process, that ancient people MUST have been far inferior to our level of technology to follow that rule, then what are we to make of it when we see examples like Pumapunku? Clearly at least some members of academia are not making the effort to try to find the truth in such mysteries, or worse.

I hope this has helped to clarify what is being discussed, or at least what I perceive to have been our general subject matter - for we do have many such mysteries, and few in the academic world are willing to risk their career, reputation, standing, etc to even try to find the answers. Look at how long it took before anyone in the professional world would even look at the Bigfoot/Sasquatch phenomenon, long a subject of ridicule and even today the bare handful of academics who are working to find the truth face peer pressures and ridicule. It takes courage for a scientist to examine the enigmas and try to find the answers, and it seems that kind of courage is rare indeed.

Good luck and good hunting amigo, I hope you find the treasures that you seek. :icon_thumleft:
your friend,
Oroblanco.
:coffee2: :coffee2:

Likely Guy

I'll check this out as soon as I can.

Tap, tap, tap...

(Sorry, this story has been lore for a few many decades. Nothing was ever substantiated.)

I don't mean to sound like a naysayer, but, while I must...

Nothing was ever substantiated, in the least.

Hey insiders, does anyone want to buy a shot put/cannon ball?

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Likely Guy wrote
I don't mean to sound like a naysayer, but, while I must...

Nothing was ever substantiated, in the least.

I think that is understood, this may well be just a great story. It pays to keep the door open to the possibility of new discoveries though! :thumbsup:
your friend,
Oroblanco

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread