nova treasure

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I would do away with the Death Sentence and have a Death Penalty only, that only offers a last meal option, instead of years of waiting.
I would also make it Mandatory for a Vasectomy for all Felony Convicted Non Payment Child Support cases.

Nova Treasure

K

Kentucky Kache

nova treasure said:
I would do away with the Death Sentence and have a Death Penalty only, that only offers a last meal option, instead of years of waiting.
I would also make it Mandatory for a Vasectomy for all Felony Convicted Non Payment Child Support cases.

Nova Treasure

You're joking, right?

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
nova treasure said:

Nova Treasure

But , but, but...isn't that reactive as opposed to proactive? The bad ALREADY happened and the harm done. What IF we could reduce violence?

I'm kinda diggin' this article:

http://www.odemagazine.com/doc/26/you_do_what_you_eat/

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Public hangings would be my suggestion. I think as far as crime goes alot of criminals think it's worth the risk because there are so many optiions that allow them to get off with a slap on the wrist. Let them actually see someone hanged and then they might think twice before doing whatever they want.

Another thing I would do is repeal the laws like helmets, seatbelts, smoking bans, etc... all those laws that supposedly protect us from ourselves. Natural selection will take care those without the common sense to know better.

I know this is probably not the type of response you were looking for but less gov't would be big step in the right direction. Nothing is going to get fixed until everyone starts using thier common sense and doing what they know is right in stead of just doing whatever they want to.

JMHO Charlie

nova treasure

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
vibes said:
nova treasure said:

Nova Treasure

But , but, but...isn't that reactive as opposed to proactive? The bad ALREADY happened and the harm done. What IF we could reduce violence?

Your Question was, " How can We Improve Our Lives". I think if We quit financing Criminals, the Violence will reduce and our Lives will improve.

Nova Treasure

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
vibes said:
nova treasure said:

Nova Treasure

I think Nova's idea IS proactive. At first it will seem extreme but when people see this happen to others it might prevent them from doing these things in the future. Thus...no more problems like this because it just isn't worth the risk.

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
nova treasure said:

Nova Treasure

texastee2007 said:
I agree with walking them right from the court to the demise of their end...Why are our tax dollars being spent on criminals and less on the education, medical and feeding of our future? I believe that if a person is proved beyond a shadow of doubt to be guilty...enough said....the end.

I also agree with teaching our parent and children proper eating habbits....as people learn what that slug does to their bodies places like MC Ds, Wendy's and others will follow suit and come up with a much more healthy menu.

Ok, then chew on this one:

A central Connecticut man convicted of a
1986 rape and murder has been freed from prison after DNA testing
showed he uld not have committed the crime.

he is being represented by the Connecticut Innocence
Project, which also helped to free two other men since 2006 after
they were imprisoned for crimes they did not commit.

I guess he was serving a 50 year sentence because he was beyond a doubt guilty?
so thank goodness he only got 50 years and after 13 was found NOT guilty as opposed to being shuffled off to his demise.

nova treasure

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
vibes said:
nova treasure said:

Nova Treasure

texastee2007 said:
I agree with walking them right from the court to the demise of their end...Why are our tax dollars being spent on criminals and less on the education, medical and feeding of our future? I believe that if a person is proved beyond a shadow of doubt to be guilty...enough said....the end.

I also agree with teaching our parent and children proper eating habbits....as people learn what that slug does to their bodies places like MC Ds, Wendy's and others will follow suit and come up with a much more healthy menu.

Ok, then chew on this one:

A central Connecticut man convicted of a
1986 rape and murder has been freed from prison after DNA testing
showed he uld not have committed the crime.

he is being represented by the Connecticut Innocence
Project, which also helped to free two other men since 2006 after
they were imprisoned for crimes they did not commit.

I guess he was serving a 50 year sentence because he was beyond a doubt guilty?
so thank goodness he only got 50 years and after 13 was found NOT guilty as opposed to being shuffled off to his demise.

I Agree, now with the DNA testing it should get the prosecuted to the noose a whole lot faster and with alot less Conscience problems for the jury. There may be a very slim chance that there are Convicted Murderers or serial rapist that might have been wrongfully accused, but now with the DNA testing it should be more positive evidence for conviction or proof of being not guilty.

I also would like to add that my opinions on helping to improve our lives may be different than some beliefs, but it was my answer for your question.

Nova Treasure

S

stefen

Being proactive as opposed to being reactive is looking about you and identify what policies, codes, ordinances or laws that are not working and either resturucture them or get ride of them entirely.

For instance, the City of Santa Ana just passed an ordinance pertaining to grafitti which now make it a social crime as opposed to a civil crime. If caught, the offenders family will pay penalties, restitution and provide public service hours. Why jam up our courts and jails with these punks who immediately leave their mark in public as soon as they are released. Let ole pop beat the crap out of them because he was fined $500 and had to clean trash from along our highways...

If a criminal offender is housed for 15 to 20 years in prison for murder before he gets the needle...Give them 24 hours after being found guilty to say goodby to their families and then givem the needle...

Saves the tax payers money, reduces overall prison costs and frees up space for other offenders...

Just one of many ways to reform that what is not working...

oldgoat

Oct 21, 2008
In 1969, I was a guest of the state in NY, for three years...in that time, a lot of the young men that I knew were paroled and sent back to the world, in that same amount of time, 90% of them came back to our little fellowship...I was one of the smarter ones and learned my lessons well...That was 40 years ago and I very proud to say that I haven't been the guest of any state since then...

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's Easy

Legalize Freedom,

tell everyone who wants to make new laws NO

Kick everyone out of Prison who has not hurt anyone
Physically or Stole from anyone.

cut all government workers from the top down
to minimum wage

Buy a case of Molson & Party !

lonesomebob

Jul 14, 2005
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Bring back the stocks in the city square. humiliate the hell out of these smart youngsters who think that they can get away with anything, rotten fruit would be free. Bob

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lonesomebob said:
Bring back the stocks in the city square. humiliate the hell out of these smart youngsters who think that they can get away with anything, rotten fruit would be free. Bob
Yes. I like that. I REALLY like that.
I believe I'd be the one there shouting, "Eggs! Get your rotten eggs here!" :headbang:
Scott

B

BIG61AL

upon conviction of a terrorist act an immediate military firing squad :icon_thumleft:

K

Kentucky Kache

plehbah said:
I would like to see everyone stripped of their clothes, and standing up against a concrete wall for an indoctrination session in the moonlight.

No soliciting.

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
Fixing the world. Are you trying to fix something that IS NOT broken?

The last time I checked, the world was OK, it was the people on the planet that was the problem.

Let's leave well enough alone. Let's leave the world alone and fix the problem... THE PEOPLE are the problems.

I had the idea that I can save the world. (Idealism) But then again, I grew up and realized that THE WORLD DID NOT WANT TO BE SAVED.

It's very hard for me to treat someone with a stubbed toe if I have my foot in my mouth.

I need to get a life, of my own, if I do not have a life of my own, how can i tell the next person to get a life.

Nobody can tell by reading my message that I am as calm as a toddler watching cartoons without a care in the world while I'm writting this message.

I hear a lot of people giving solutions to problems while some of the solutions sound an awful lot like what caused the problem in the first place.

Someone mentioned death row. Death row never stopped murder in the first place. Ah, problem solved, stop murder then we don't need death row.

I am proud to be an American that does not want to be saved. ( I am a Jesus freak and proud of it, and saved by the grace of God) Don't get me wrong, I do have a good life and I'm always trying to improve on that fact.

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
I think we should live by the rule of. "eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth"
that would change a lot of things

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
texastee2007 said:
Seamuss said:
Sniffer said:
I think we should live by the rule of. "eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth"
that would change a lot of things
Keep your eye on your wallet and send me your gold teeth and nobody gets hurt. Ops, did I say that.

would you like a Mafia invite? I like your thinking....LOL
Would the mafia really like an IRA member showing up at his neighborhood block watch.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread