Is someone upstairs (aka: God) helping my out?

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
(I don't consider myself a christian. )

I get a rude awaking from my GF, that tells me the [5 year old] fridge is broke. I find that the freezer is blowing at 50 degrees. Immediately I go into a tirade about how life never cuts me a freaking break, while all these white-collar crooks get millions of dollars stealing from the poor. I think the worst because I don't have my license to get freon, and I'll probably have to get a whole new fridge. Later, I find it's just a relay ($80 later for the part and she's fixed).

later that evening, I go to pay my electric bill online, which last month because of the Texas heat was $500. This month, it's $90, and I've used the least amount of power than I have ever used since I've been in this house. Very strange.

S

stefen

There's a story about a guy named Mike who witnessed a solitary black cloud from which bolts of lighting were hurled to the earth accompanied with very loud thunder...and then he heard a deep voice say "Mike, you piss me off". :laughing7:

Do you think there's someone upstairs giving you hints?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
stefen said:
There's a story about a guy named Mike who witnessed a solitary black cloud from which bolts of lighting were hurled to the earth accompanied with very loud thunder...and then he heard a deep voice say "Mike, you piss me off". :laughing7:

Do you think there's someone upstairs giving you hints?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

You know what's crazy? Since I last posted this, I've been quoting, and figuring, and coming up with the same number......the number 666. It's occurred about 5 times in the last week of my work... I have to wonder...am I going crazy???? (I purposely change the number to 665 or 667). -true story.!!!!

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/ Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lifes a byatch and then you marry one :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions