Ever had a very long, detailed dream that you wrote down the next morning?

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mikeofaustin said:
I have them a lot. Very detailed to the point where I can write an entire movie based upon the dream. I've let people read some of my stories and they've actually shed a tear when it came to the conclusion.

Are any of your dreams about treasure hunting?
I have cried at the conclusion of some of my treasure hunts. :laughing7:

GG~

Johnnysan

Jan 3, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic 5-ID / Garrett Ace 250
I can't remember most of the details of my dreams, but I can usually tell if they were interesting, boring, frightening or exciting.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Several years ago I invented a machine in my sleep and woke up and drew some diagrams and made some notes while I thought I was wide awake . I got up the next morning and ran out to my den to see my notes and they didn't make sense. Also the machine I drew didn't do anything useful that I could see and I couldn't remember what it was supposed to do! Not sure if it was a devine inspiration or if the big guy was just putting me on. I would like to think he has a sense of humor too. Monty

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
Of course he has a sense of humor. If he
didn't more than half of us wouldn't be here.
siegfried schlagrule

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
I once had a dream that the Tennessee Vol's football team beat the Gators 50 to 0. I am afraid that dream will not come true tommrow. Yep, the Big Orange will beat the Swamp Rats 60 to 0!!! :headbang: :hello2: (Now thats a dream)

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
Monty said:
Several years ago I invented a machine in my sleep and woke up and drew some diagrams and made some notes while I thought I was wide awake . I got up the next morning and ran out to my den to see my notes and they didn't make sense. Also the machine I drew didn't do anything useful that I could see and I couldn't remember what it was supposed to do! Not sure if it was a devine inspiration or if the big guy was just putting me on. I would like to think he has a sense of humor too. Monty

That happens to me all the time.... just the other day I dreampt of an invintion that made perfect since when I was asleep, and was going to make me a million bucks!... The idea was this;

...You know when you're sitting in a chair in your back yard and the feet of the chair sink into the ground and you have to constantly pull the chair up to reset yourself? We'll the idea was these little booties that had large discs in them, they would strap to each leg of the chair, so the wider footprint wouldn't allow the chair to sink. You could by 4 for 19.95. ...It made perfect since when I was asleep..... ;)

Jul 11, 2008
Neosho,Mo
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac ,Tesoro cibola
yes,and they always seem to come out on the market soon after.
one dream i had was to put lights on kids shoes,
they soon came out.
Hey,i just had a thought,
Maybe i should dream of Being Rich,or digging up a Burried lot of Gold Bars.
Wheres the sleep aid?

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This morning, the clock radio came on to wake me up and it's turned kinda low volume. Anyway, I was still half asleep, and I swear I heard an announcer saying something about Bush Sr. having died... perhaps it was part of my non-lucidity.
My TV is on the fritz so I can't see if there's anything. I have been listening to the radio and no word. Guess it was part of a dream. He seems too healthy even for his age to kick the bucket yet.
Glad I was only dreaming it.

Scott

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
AU24K said:
This morning, the clock radio came on to wake me up and it's turned kinda low volume. Anyway, I was still half asleep, and I swear I heard an announcer saying something about Bush Sr. having died... perhaps it was part of my non-lucidity.
My TV is on the fritz so I can't see if there's anything. I have been listening to the radio and no word. Guess it was part of a dream. He seems too healthy even for his age to kick the bucket yet.
Glad I was only dreaming it.

Scott

Who knows bud, it could be a little De Ja Vu. I know my mouth will drop if Bush Sr dies in the next month or two.( I know I did not get the French right.)

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
I just had a dream this morning that I didn't incorporate a particular part of the bill into a customers invoice.....($266 bucks). I woke up, and sure enough I didn't incorporate it. (I sent it this morning and all is well).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread