South Carolina residents... what do you think?

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm glad I don't live down there .

Newt

Bronze Member
Dec 10, 2007
Georgia
Detector(s) used
1265X and Tejon
Looks like the last 10 seconds of this clip is the reason for the memo. I don't live in SC, but felt I needed to respond to this.
That memo will cost the city when someone gets killed or injured. The attorneys will love the memo and Interview in court.
Newt

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
Every year thousands of journo's tv doco crews visit the states in search of that lovable character the wacky yank.
If this mayor keeps it up the news crews will pay for the towns insurance just to see her grandstand.
I've allready posted the clip off and hope to get a spotters fee.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excuse me. Isn't the discussion of politics forbidden on the forum? :icon_scratch:

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Shortstack said:
Excuse me. Isn't the discussion of politics forbidden on the forum? :icon_scratch:

You're correct. I'll retract my earlier post and simply ask how a fruitcake like her can be mayor of a city ?

OP
OP
Montana Jim

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Shortstack said:

I don't care what happens to the topic... report it - if you feel you need to.

It should be in Comedy Central anyway.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You'll please notice the question mark at the end of the sentence. I do not care if you discuss politics, religion, or any of the hundred other topic headings on the forum. If I see a topic I don't like, I can ignore it. But, I will not whine to the Mods about it. That is the proper thing to do, wheather one is a paying member or a member on the "free" side. But, there are 4 or 5 posters here that have refused to recognize that logic.

Hopefully those whiners will read your thread so they can see my comment and suddenly "see the light". But.............I doubt it will penetrate their fog. ::)

C

Cappy Z.

This is not about politics. It is about morons being elected to 'govern'. The last eight years those who governed our country obviously fit the same mold.

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder if she ever worked for Acorn .

OP
OP
Montana Jim

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Shortstack said:
You'll please notice the question mark at the end of the sentence. I do not care if you discuss politics, religion, or any of the hundred other topic headings on the forum. If I see a topic I don't like, I can ignore it. But, I will not whine to the Mods about it. That is the proper thing to do, wheather one is a paying member or a member on the "free" side. But, there are 4 or 5 posters here that have refused to recognize that logic.

Hopefully those whiners will read your thread so they can see my comment and suddenly "see the light". But.............I doubt it will penetrate their fog. ::)

Gotcha... I misunderstood.

bbqbull

Oct 31, 2006
Mid-Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X 70
Thanks for sharing this video with us.

Its very obvious that the video proves what Ron White stated.......Ya cant fix stupid.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing9: yup, too funny and belongs in comedy central. It just goes to show that the inmates are running the asylum.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
uh catching crooks is a dangerous bussiness. * cars get wrecked -- cops trip and fall while on foot chases and once caught some crooks fight back even --golly gee. * its pay for the cost of "protection" or let the crooks run your streets --pick one --of course crooks that have folks that "hamstring" the cops will more than happily contribute to the campain funds to keep the nitwit in office.

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
My goodness that woman is a complete psychotic. Says a lot about the people who voted for her I guess.

Johnnysan

Jan 3, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic 5-ID / Garrett Ace 250
$20,000 a year in insurance claims? I'll bet my town spends more than that on drinking water at the police stations. This reminds me of that story about a citizen who sued the city he lived in and won a large settlement; the city didn't have the money so he ended up owning the entire town. That mayor (God bless her) is begging for a repeat of that lawsuit.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread