Definitely a treasure that I just found out!!!!

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2008
Wayne Co. IL. "POND CREEK"
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
Very happy for ya!!!!!!,,,,,BRAVO!!!!!

ARTHUR

Attachments

• orson.gif
    orson.gif
    188.7 KB · Views: 317
  • orson.gif
    orson.gif
    188.7 KB · Views: 321

dfx willy

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2008
hopefully shes really back for good. ive heard storys were when your times up they keep you longer. theres a name for it i cant remember what. willy

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mrs. O.,
Give her a big "welcome back" hug from me and all my fellow Tnet companions. Thank her for her service to this great nation and I hope that she is back for good now! :icon_salut:

Scott

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great news! :wav: :3some: :occasion14: :hello2: Welcome Home !

Tell her we are very appreciative of her service to our country. We owe her our deepest gratitude. :icon_salut:

GG~

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Mrs. Oroblanco, Yes that is a real blessing to have her home safe and sound. Tell her we thank her for
her service to our country and we are very proud of her. May God bless her, open special doors for her,
and may she attain her special goals in life.

Ray

OP
OP
mrs.oroblanco

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone for all the posts - and thank you Jeff for putting this post where it belongs. I was so excited when I got the phone call, all I could think of was posting the good news!!!!

The little sneak didn't let me know until she was on the ground, at home in Pa. :D Actually, they let her rotate out 2 months early, due to the troop drawdowns.

I really am proud of her, and now I don't have to be a nervous wreck when I don't hear from her.

I hope three times is a charm.

B

again.JPG

Attachments

• again.JPG
    again.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 178

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
stop loss is BS x ten --you signed a "contract" when you join the military (which you are "bound" by law to honor ) as too how long you will "serve" --- but then they change the time of service "terms" when it suits them to do so by not sending you home and discharging you properly when your time (tour of duty) is up --it a "back door draft" forcing you to serve after your "contract time is up"--- I wonder how many have died when they should have been home with their tour of duty done.--we are supposed to teach others about , honor , fairness and "proper way" -- to me this seems what we should be fighting rather than doing to our own troops, --god bless and protect our brave and honorible troops.

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Welcome home...Welcome home.. Thank you for your service. Please buy her a six pack of her favorite beverage. Give her a big hug from all here at T-Net.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread