Fear Mongering leads to Govt Spying

C

Cappy Z.

Here's the headlines:

DHS to hire up to 1,000 cybersecurity expertsStory Highlights
"Cybersecurity is one of our most urgent priorities," says DHS chief Janet Napolitano

Hiring to protect U.S. computer networks will occur over the next three years

Napolitano says computer networks too crucial to be left vulnerable to attack

Now, first of all it sounds like a fire alarm bell (fear mongering) to justify 1000 spies watching the average US citizen(BigBrother, Orwellian society). Yes, they need cyber-nerds to 'protect' the defence networks etc but I don't buy it. The pentagon, Secret Service, CIA, and FBI have it covered.

This is a scam to expand internet spying. Period.
So watch what you post here at TN.

:icon_pirat:

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
1000 is nowhere near enough when we have literally millions of Chinese government paid hackers stealing what's left of
America's military and industrial secrets from the latest pantyhose technology to Burger Kings recipe's.
This cyber environment is where future wars will be fought and 1000 is pissing in the wind if America's secrets are to be protected.

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

pigiron said:
1000 is nowhere near enough when we have literally millions of Chinese government paid hackers stealing what's left of
America's military and industrial secrets from the latest pantyhose technology to Burger Kings recipe's.
This cyber environment is where future wars will be fought and 1000 is pissing in the wind if America's secrets are to be protected.

You don't sound like the lefty I am used to reading...you sound like the lead man on a Chinese fire alarm screaming 'the end is near.."

China will take over the world by simply buyng it.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pigiron said:

Yep we Definately can't let the Recipe for Goofy Grapes
to get out. We'll all be Doomed :tongue3:

B

BIG61AL

Ummm did everyone forget about Carnivore. That's a government computer system to search the internet for key words and capture that data packet and search it for potential threats all with out a warrant or a court order. Even simple legal data streams may get picked up and looked over by the government. For example:

Our baseball team are the BOMB. Their scoring was EXPLOSIVE. The lopsided score just KILLED the losing team's spirit.

When I hit send I am positive that it will land on some data base for further study. It will look at the content, who owns the computer that sent it, who received it, look up any names [or web business's - sorry W&ET] on other data bases for criminal connection. Since I do not have any association will anything illegal it will most likely just put me and my web address on file for future reference if anything I do later justifies a reexamination.

1984 is already here and it ain't going away.

Attachments

• spy-satellite.jpg
    spy-satellite.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 158

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions