Where do people hide cash and treasures?

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

Re: Where do people 'hide' cash and treasures?

True Story.

When I was about 11 years old, I was playing in our large upstairs bedroom. My mother came in like a screaming banshee and ordered me to pick up all the baseball and football cards (hundreds) laying laying on the floor. There were also barbie dolls (my sister) and toy cars etc. I got pissed off and in the closet the floor dropped about six inches. It was knotty pine flooring. But inside the closet and looking out you could remove a small eight by six inch section of baseboard exposing the 12 inch space between the hidden rafters? covered by the flooring. Instead of cleaning up, I pushed hundreds of cards and toys into and between the rafters. One of the cards of Nolan Ryan's rookie card with the three other guys on the front. I am certain the cards and toys are all still there.

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20

Cappy, you need to put on your cableman shirt( you know the type with a name sewed to it), a clip board, a tool belt, a pair of jeans, and some hiking boots and make a trip back to the old homestead. A little checking of the home by the "gas company" and Nolan is back where he belongs!! :laughing7:

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

21stTNCav said:
Cappy, you need to put on your cableman shirt( you know the type with a name sewed to it), a clip board, a tool belt, a pair of jeans, and some hiking boots and make a trip back to the old homestead. A little checking of the home by the "gas company" and Nolan is back where he belongs!! :laughing7:

I've thought of it..believe me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread