"Have you been smoking pot?", She asked me tonight.

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
"Have you been smoking pot?", She asked me tonight.

She comes in from just leaving for Walgreens about 15 minutes ago. I've been smoking my cigarettes, but she asks (from the next room) if I've been smoking pot. I think she's joking and follow up with, "Yeah, I've found some really good stuff. Come try some". So she doesn't respond and about 15 minutes later she (very angry) says, "Now I've got to spray my cloths with scent because the kids might smell it". (she works at a school).

I proceed to walk downstairs and tell her, "Dear, if I were to do that, you would know that I was officially out of my mind. How did you not know I was kidding?". ....she stands there dumbfounded....

Geez, can't a guy get in a joke?

//now I'm in on the couch for the night... I know it. All because I 'joked' about it.
:edit: Haven't smoked for over 20 years. you'd think she was attuned to that,.

SteveDodds

Dec 9, 2006
North Central Iowa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, BH 202
Re: "Have you been smoking pot?", She asked me tonight.

The motto of this story is if you ask a stupid question you're gonna get a stupid answer. Make her go out on the couch. Shes the one that asked the stupid question :laughing9:

Unfortunately that really sounds like my life so I feel your pain :'( and I will pray for you to get out of the doghouse as soon as possible.

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006

You need to get her some of these:

daisy-roses-gloves.jpg

and then promise her that you won't burn them....

;D :D

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx

SteveDodds said:
The motto of this story is if you ask a stupid question you're gonna get a stupid answer. Make her go out on the couch. Shes the one that asked the stupid question :laughing9:

Unfortunately that really sounds like my life so I feel your pain :'( and I will pray for you to get out of the doghouse as soon as possible.

Thanks. She'll wake up tomorrow and forget about the whole thing. I simply can't beleive that I'm not allowed to joke..... ..... or wait, It just hit me. You know what?..,. It might just be about the time of 'season' (if you know what I mean). Yeap. that's it. Nothing I can do about that. just wait it out.

Dang it. ~!!!!

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx

We'll, she just came up stairs to apoligize. She told me that she was just worried about the smell...

I guess I'm not on the couch anymore.

I explained to her that I dont' know what the heck she was smelling, and she realized her fault and let if go.

Geez... just wait until tomorrow when I leave a coffee cup next to the sink.

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

actually she very well have smelled pot , it's actually very common for pot growers to hide a grow garden in the tobacco fields what better soil , an its not uncommon for those brands that use all of the plant to wind up with a hint mixed in with your normal smoke, haven't you ever lit a cig an go whoa OK who's smoking round here , you just got a lil piece .sounds stupid but its true .

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx

Tank69 said:
actually she very well have smelled pot , it's actually very common for pot growers to hide a grow garden in the tobacco fields what better soil , an its not uncommon for those brands that use all of the plant to wind up with a hint mixed in with your normal smoke, haven't you ever lit a cig an go whoa OK who's smoking round here , you just got a lil piece .sounds stupid but its true .

Ever since I got my green thumb, I thougth about growing some of that and selling it, but then I thought, "heck, it's just for losers. Plus, it'll get me 10 years". So, I stopped that thought a long time ago (20 years ago), and now I just grow killer tomatoes and jalapenos.

Have I gave everyone my recipe for that killer hot sauce yet? It'll make you pucker....

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250

Tank69 said:

Doesn't sound stupid at all, happens pretty often. I had a brother-in-law that smoked it daily so I know the smell quite well and notice it from time to time when I light a cigarette. I tried the "real" stuff a couple of times but all it did was give me a headache and put me to sleep, lol. I hope I never get glaucoma or I'll probably sleep 23 hours a day.

C

Cappy Z.

Have you been smoking pot?

No, why?, do you smell something pungeant and farm-like?

Yes.

Your mother came over while you were gone, to borrow some.....

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

mikeofaustin said:
SteveDodds said:

Thanks. She'll wake up tomorrow and forget about the whole thing. I simply can't beleive that I'm not allowed to joke..... ..... or wait, It just hit me. You know what?..,. It might just be about the time of 'season' (if you know what I mean). Yeap. that's it. Nothing I can do about that. just wait it out.

Dang it. ~!!!!

ok... well i feel sorry for both of you!
steve youre wrong ... it wasnt a stupid question.... MIKEY OVER HERE GOES FOR WEEKS AND DOESNT SHOWER!!
this poor girl cant assume anything! its mind boggling why she stays.

and mikey... youre gross... why share this...

It might just be about the time of 'season' (if you know what I mean). Yeap. that's it. Nothing I can do about that. just wait it out.

honestly WHY? did we all need to know this? for goodness sake next youll be telling us how often you shave that sweater on the front of your body! im gonna go puke now.

lonesomebob

Jul 14, 2005
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett

FYI There was a product on the market in the past,called asthmador. It smells just like pot burning . It was used for the relief of asthma.I once lit some in an sahtray at a state police gathering. Oh my what fun laughed for weeks. Bob

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I have never smoked pot and probably never will. I am allergic to it! If anyone who has been smoking it comes around me I start sneezing and my eyes start watering. When I was a cop a lot of guys used me for a pot detector. That was cruel for both me and the pot head. I got sick and he got busted. I could never go to concerts because of pot. It was everywhere of course at the only KISS concert I ever went to although KISS claims to be antidrug. The audience sure wasn't. The end. Monty

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

monty... you "probably" never will... hahhahaha.. what the jury is
still out on whether or not you'll give it a go?

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20

mikeofaustin said:
SteveDodds said:

Dang it. ~!!!!

Awwww, Mike, how long have you been married? 10 years here and those things occur time to time. No big whup. I appreciate that you realize that the pot is for losers. Now personally I know a lot of losers who grew the stuff, and still do. The true thugs in Tennessee left pot a long time ago and now run Meth labs. The worst is that the two crowds mix. IE: a lot of the pot smokers hang out with the meth producers. Not a good scene. Any how, don't worry, I guarantee it will happen again, just make making up a fun time for all!!(all involved that is)

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp

Kelly, I think you might have a little crush on mike :D

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

shaun7 said:
Kelly, I think you might have a little crush on mike :D

omg youre so right!! lets be honest... there is NOTHING sexier than a man
that doesnt shower! :laughing9: :laughing9:

Libralabsoldier

Jan 7, 2007
Baker,LA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150

I used to way back when before I was in the Army (havent touched it since) but compared to any other drug, it is about as harmful is drinking a six of beer and then eating cheetos while watching Family Guy. Untapped source of tax revenue, IMHO. However, people who smoke all the time are boring dolts, typically.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other

BREAKING NEWS! Pot is not a drug, it's an herb. Not that I'm condoning it's use.

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20

Fistfulladirt said:
BREAKING NEWS! Pot is not a drug, it's an herb. Not that I'm condoning it's use.

Look, I am not looking to argue, and I do not want this to leave the subject on which it was started, but the statement that pot is not a drug is fallacious and untrue. By that thought Cocaine is a herb. It does come from the Coca plant. Also therefore Heroin is a herb also since it comes from the Opium poppy plant. No, I am sorry, but is a drug unless you consider these others to be Herbal Essence also. Take it easy y'all.

C

Cappy Z.

I have never smoked pot and probably never will. I am allergic to it! If anyone who has been smoking it comes around me I start sneezing and my eyes start watering. When I was a cop a lot of guys used me for a pot detector. That was cruel for both me and the pot head. (Monty)

lol

You aught to write movie scripts..for fantastic fairy tales! This is a wopper!!!

:D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread