TO the kid the zipps up and down my street on his rice rocket...

S

Smee

Lessee . . . suggest that rubbing alcohol would be a good cure for cottonmouth.

Leaving the kids alone when they endanger other children's lives and well being.

Do you really do think we need to thin the herd, eh Pigiron? I beginning to agree, we just don't agree on where it should start.

MANBEARPIG.png

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals
Did I mention how much I hate Jap engines and the horrible sound they produce? ;D

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jimmy(PA) said:
Did I mention how much I hate Jap engines and the horrible sound they produce? ;D

AMEN :laughing7:

Attachments

• 2051376061.jpg
    2051376061.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 208
S

stefen

Several years before I moved to my present house, the entire neighborhood held a community meeting at a local school and the subject was about the AH immediate next door to me.

Apparently, this AH had physically assaulted the neighbors, charged and ran over several young teens sitting on a curb with his cycle, yelled and screamed at people, and was generally uncontrolled by his parents.

The police made numerous drug and alcohol related arrests of this kid and his 2 older brothers, but didn't do anything about the other complaints.

The Mayor (also a neighbor) and a police rep attended the meeting and listened to the complaints...as a result this individual was arrested and sentenced to several years in the local Gray Bar Hotel.

I didn't become aware of this individual until the day I moved in. As the movers were unloading my furnishings, this person came to my door and began beating on it and was screaming...

When I answered the door he began yelling "What are you going to do about that $#%ing tree between our houses"? When I came out of the door, he immediately crab-walked backwards to the street, still challenging me. Withing minutes several neighbors came out and this AH ran off to his house.

This is when the story began to unfold of the past history.

Shortly after I moved in, the police again arrested the AH for a physical assult of an old man in the neighborhood.

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
Reason with him? You have to catch the guy first. Impossible. (dont' know where he lives either).

Violence? Na... he's well protected in his color coordinated ballerina suit. Won't hurt em a bit.

Kids run over? Yep, I wouldn't feel bad if he fell off his bike (and him being protected), than him hitting a neighbor kid that's not.

What kind of idiot run full throttle through a neighborhood... Someone that 'reasons'? I'd just as soon teach him a lesson, than 'talk' to him as he's surely to come back and do harm to my property...

Am I pessimistic? You bet! I've gotten it from too much experience.

S

stefen

Now remember I'm not advocating this method, but if this rice zipper is passing thru the neighborhood on a consistantly regular schedule...then lay-in-wait and when you can see him coming...aim a paintball gun and pelt the idiot with white paint...

Thought of doing this to idiot drivers in leiu of road rage...paint ball the muthers :laughing7:

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you should video tape it on several occassions so that you can prove it is an on going event. After talking to the police and showing them the tape, let them know you hope they are able to speak to the idividual and get him to slow down. Hopefully you also have signs in your neighborhood that say slow--children at play. If not a couple of those should go up as well. Alot of people here were ready to jump on the lynch mob and hang the guy right off the bat. I would at lest talk to him, or get the police to talk to him, he may be very reasonable. If after that it doesn't work then try something else, something where no on gets injured or in trouble. Can you imagine shooting him with a paintball, marble, or him sliding on kitty litter, loosing control of the bike, and plowing through a yard killing himself or some kid that was playing in the yard. Where would that put you? I know its frustrating and you might like to...but you can't do anything rash, so talk to him, call the police, if he is a kid, talk to his parents.

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
I had my experience with Austin PD. I once had a list of things that frustrated me... but just to name a few...

1). A guys dog fell into some rocks below the damn that regularly opens it's gate at around the same time everyday. He couldn't reach the dog so he called 911. They told him, "We have better things to worry about".

2). Guy walking through my old apartment complex with blood pouring from his head looking dazed and confused. They never showed up.

3). Found my car one morning on cinder blocks with all the wheels missing. They arrested some guy the very next weekend for breaking into nearby cars, and had many sets of wheels and stereos in his pickup. When I called up to try and get my wheels back, they said, "You got a receipt for the wheels? Well, tough luck". I responded with, "I'm not to happy with the PD right now", to which they said, "Well, it goes both ways".

If you want something done right, don't call the cops.

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
run out there with a baseball bat like your going to hit them.they might stay away from your road.if they call the police tell them you were running after your baseball.

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
steve71 said:
run out there with a baseball bat like your going to hit them.they might stay away from your road.if they call the police tell them you were running after your baseball.

or a 30.06

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread