2012: Will it happen?

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
I , the great Hillbilly prognosticator of Dixie land , have been working hard and I have beaten the Mayans hands down with my predictions of unforeseen events of 2012. Read more, >:D if you dare!! >:D
In 2012:

1) Following her conversion to the Mormon faith Brittany Spears legs will slam shut, FOREVER!! (My crystal ball is murky, but Kevin Federline may commit suicide over this.)

2)A comet passing near Earth causes uncontrollable outbreaks of honesty. George W. Bush publicly admits he likes to shave his legs, Barak Obama admits he is really Oprah's son, and Nancy Pelosi admits she is really a evil alien sent here to screw up the planet.

3)During a filming of a commercial for a soft drink, a huge pop stars hair will burst into flames....... Stupid crystal ball, wires are getting crossed with past events.

4)Following a severe earthquake a giant continual flow of lava erupts cutting off SanFrancisco from the rest of the nation. Experts say it will last for 200 years. The rest of the United States erupts in spontaneous celebration.

5)Al Gore in a attempt to rid the United States of half of its yearly CO2 production has his mouth and sphincter glued shut with Gorilla glue. His body horribly inflated to 20 times its normal size and he floats across the state of Tennessee. In a terrible national tragedy he is shot down by National Air Guard fighters when his misshapen body floats over the restricted air space of the Oak Ridge nuclear faculty. The nation mourns(not).

6) In a fit of sanity the US Congress passes a antiquity law resembling that of Great Britain's allowing the finder or finders of treasure to either keep it or receive cash value for it. A national day of celebration is declared by Metal Detectorist and TN members across the nation.

OK, ya got me. I made that last one up. :dontknow:

PEACE OUT!!! :headbang:

GPURS

Apr 18, 2007
N.E. of Atlanta
piggy said:
mcgearhead said:
piggy said:
Produce Guy said:
Can you really believe this?,the Mayans had 5 different calenders that they used and this one predicts that there will be a new begging after December 2012,these are the same people that would cut out a human heart and offer it to the Gods,mmm makes you wonder who's behind all this hype.
But did they cut out a human foetus and offer it to the God of money, Capitalism.

Was this supposed to be spelled fetus ? If so I see your point. But this is not capialism, it is murder.

Anyway back to the subject. If you are wondering if it will be the end of the world, well no one knows the day nor the hour. That means even the Mayans.
Fetus is the US spelling. Do you think abortions are free, whether back yard or in a surgery. If there were no money changing hands it wouldn't happen.

Kinda like paying a hitman to take out your spouse,,,,,,except just a little smaller...Gpurs...

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
GPURS said:
piggy said:
mcgearhead said:
piggy said:
Produce Guy said:
Can you really believe this?,the Mayans had 5 different calenders that they used and this one predicts that there will be a new begging after December 2012,these are the same people that would cut out a human heart and offer it to the Gods,mmm makes you wonder who's behind all this hype.
But did they cut out a human foetus and offer it to the God of money, Capitalism.

Was this supposed to be spelled fetus ? If so I see your point. But this is not capialism, it is murder.

Anyway back to the subject. If you are wondering if it will be the end of the world, well no one knows the day nor the hour. That means even the Mayans.
Fetus is the US spelling. Do you think abortions are free, whether back yard or in a surgery. If there were no money changing hands it wouldn't happen.

Kinda like paying a hitman to take out your spouse,,,,,,except just a little smaller...Gpurs...
That's a great analogy.

Jun 30, 2009
21stTNCav said:
I , the great Hillbilly prognosticator of Dixie land , have been working hard and I have beaten the Mayans hands down with my predictions of unforeseen events of 2012. Read more, >:D if you dare!! >:D
In 2012:

1) Following her conversion to the Mormon faith Brittany Spears legs will slam shut, FOREVER!! (My crystal ball is murky, but Kevin Federline may commit suicide over this.)

2)A comet passing near Earth causes uncontrollable outbreaks of honesty. George W. Bush publicly admits he likes to shave his legs, Barak Obama admits he is really Oprah's son, and Nancy Pelosi admits she is really a evil alien sent here to screw up the planet.

3)During a filming of a commercial for a soft drink, a huge pop stars hair will burst into flames....... Stupid crystal ball, wires are getting crossed with past events.

4)Following a severe earthquake a giant continual flow of lava erupts cutting off SanFrancisco from the rest of the nation. Experts say it will last for 200 years. The rest of the United States erupts in spontaneous celebration.

5)Al Gore in a attempt to rid the United States of half of its yearly CO2 production has his mouth and sphincter glued shut with Gorilla glue. His body horribly inflated to 20 times its normal size and he floats across the state of Tennessee. In a terrible national tragedy he is shot down by National Air Guard fighters when his misshapen body floats over the restricted air space of the Oak Ridge nuclear faculty. The nation mourns(not).

6) In a fit of sanity the US Congress passes a antiquity law resembling that of Great Britain's allowing the finder or finders of treasure to either keep it or receive cash value for it. A national day of celebration is declared by Metal Detectorist and TN members across the nation.

OK, ya got me. I made that last one up. :dontknow:

PEACE OUT!!! :headbang:

With Bush flying the plane? We all know what a great pilot he was...

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shortstack's right. 2012 will happen, right after 2011. We'll see it on the calendars for sale in a year or so. The Mayan's world ended a long time ago. I guess they missed that prediction. Most of the Mayan descendants are laughin at this so called prediction. I actually know a couple of folks from down there who are Mayan and have no clue about predictions or movies. If it does happen, I'll try to get some really cool pics of asteroids crashin into earth and post them on 'My Daily Photos' forum.

K

Kentucky Kache

RGINN said:
The Mayan's world ended a long time ago..................................................
Most of the Mayan descendants are laughin at this so called prediction. I actually know a couple of folks from down there who are Mayan...

Sounds like the Mayan world didn't COMPLETELY end.

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2007
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6
Look at it this way :tongue3:.

If the world come to an end on Dec 21, 2012 you have nothing to worry about because you can do nothing to stop it.

If the world does not come to an end on Dec 21, 2012 you have nothing to worry about because life will go on as it always has.

The bottom line is that you have nothing to worry about. :laughing7:

Ray S ECenFL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread