Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
ANNOUNCING THE T-NET SUR(E)PRIZE

Well, it's getting to be that time of year. I was chatting with one of the other T-Net members the other day and he came up with the idea that I should send a surprise package of my cinnamon rolls to a selected member of T-Net. We've discussed it and mulled over how to accomplish what we're planning do, and of course I get to do all the work!

I've decided it's a good idea, so T-net members this is the announcement of the T-Net Sur(e)prize. A selected member of T-Net will receive a package of my cinnamon rolls, overnighted to their home address. No explanation, it will just arrive.

Here's the catch. You as recipient (after enjoying the rolls) will be responsible to refill the container, and ship it out to your selection of T-Net member. You will also need to come to this forum and announce that you were the recipient so we know you actually received the package. At that point, simply PM me with the selected T-Net member you plan to ship to, and I will keep track, so we know when the chain breaks.

If for example you are the recipient of a T-Net Sur(e)prize, and for whatever reason are unable at this time to refill and reship the container, I simply need a PM telling us and I'll start another package to someone I select.

The PM data will remain personal, though I may share it with the 'sponsor' of this activity, I have it on good authority that the 'sponsor' finds it remarkably easy to play dumb!..............He won't admit he is involved and no, I won't tell you who he is either...yes, this means you Evy! lol

I may be able to get multiple chains started and I may not. I know several people on this forum who are truly noteworthy sharers. I hope to be able to bless each of these. I feel certain they will refill and reship rapidly. Let's see how many chains we can get going.

Remember, if you're a receiver of the T-Net Sur(e)Prize you need to come here and publicly acknowledge that you got it, and then you need to refill and ship the package to someone you choose (a T-net member). The target does NOT have to be a charter member to be included in this process. Anyone that has an active ID on T-Net is eligible.

If you object to the process described above, please let us know so we can exclude you from any of the distributions........... :)

So, don't hold your breath, but with this announcement being public, you can expect to see someone acknowledge receipt of the Sur(e)Prize soon. Check in here and let me know if you like the idea, and want to start a chain of your own, I will send you the information sheet I include in the package and the information for the packaging I will be using for the rolls. I and/or the sponsor will attempt to keep track of all the chains. It is almost inevitable that someone will get multiple packages from different people because of their history of giving and sharing. That's okay. They deserve it! They'll just have to come here and acknowledge it.

:) I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and super Christmas. Thanks for reading, come back often to keep up on the status. Love you guys!! ~hugsnprayers~ Cyn

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ohhhh this sounds like fun a question when you receive the pkg will it always be cinnzmon rolls or just a homemade goodie?

And what I can't ask who the HE is ? LOL! :laughing7:

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Hi Cyn, that sounds like a great idea. It will promote a lot of good feelings among the members. :thumbsup: :notworthy:

Ray

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
I likey very muchhhhhhh!!! One question. I am sure your Cinnamon Rolls are one of a kind. That container will never get refilled with those, so what do we refill it with? Any goodie we choose? Just wonderin. Great idea. :hello2:

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Not that I would ever be a recipient,but let me go on the record right now - leave me out!Please!It sounds like something most will enjoy,but I am in a situation that prevents me from participating.First of all,'overnight' here to my place is about 4-5 days and the other part of my situation does not need to be discussed.I will certainly enjoy reading the posts.And 21stTnCav,vienna sausage is acceptable,he,he,he.Really gang,I hope it takes off and that it is a blast for all of you.Have fun!

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
No, Evy, You cannot ask who the he is....or start guessing...neither one of us is gonna let you know if you guess right anyway. :tongue3:

To answer 21stTNCav....you can choose to fill the container with whatever you want to send....then send it to any tnet member as you probably have a lot of great ideas as to what your choice person would like to receive.

Sniffer, if you are cooking challenged then you best find someone that is not.....or find someone to send the package to that wants something besides your cooking. lol

Burdie if you get excited and eat the container looks like you will be shopping for another container to ship whatever you send in! :tongue3:

I should be sending off the first ones later this week....busy week around here so certainly not tomorrow! lol I sure hope everyone has as much fun with this as I am having! Good to see everyone again!!

bill-USA

Jun 29, 2004
Somewhere in the US and probably in motion.
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hey folks, I'm here to attest to the fact that these cinnamon rolls are the best I have encountered on the planet. I think just one roll makes a complete dinner and I'm glad I went to Oregon to find out about them.

Great idea Cyndi, more power to ya! I like that some of the other members have indicated an interest in starting their own chains.

Not being a cook, I'd probably refill with commercial goodies and candy before selecting someone to ship it to, it doesn't matter, there is no way I could begin to match those rolls, I wouldn't even try!

Getting hungry just thinking about them. By the way, I'm a member already!

Be blessed!

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Well we certainly enjoyed your visit and if it takes baking cinnamon rolls to get you back here....say when!! Hopefully the ones I am sending the first packages to will enjoy them as much as you did! Hurry back!! ~hugs~

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I won't try and guess! Much LOL! and this so much fun I cant wait to see who gets what from who and who bakes and who doesnt! :hello2:

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
not much eh Evy?? yeah right...I know you better than that! :wink:

I agree McGearHead.....when I was approached with the idea of doing this I was really excited. I do know all too well how crazy life can be for many or even most of us these days....it brought a smile to my face to be able to get it started and I know I am going to enjoy seeing what folks send on to each other. Hopefully the chains will keep going and most if not all of the folks showing an interest in the thread will be included.....hopefully others will start chains of their own as well....it would be neat if everyone got a chance to participate!!

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Well good night all! I have a lot of baking to do tomorrow!

Attachments

• s63.jpg
    s63.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 1,141

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread