I DID IT !!!!!

U

umrgolf

Re: I DID IT !!!!!

you really did it alrite... ready for lucky numba 3?? :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500

hey kelly the cookie bars on the bottom with coconut are they the ones made with eagle brand condensed milk i lost my recipe . can you post it in the food area i would be very happy thanks a bunch and Merry Chirstmas. goldie. ps they look great and you have to be worn out

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

goldie1959 said:
hey kelly the cookie bars on the bottom with coconut are they the ones made with eagle brand condensed milk i lost my recipe . can you post it in the food area i would be very happy thanks a bunch and Merry Chirstmas. goldie. ps they look great and you have to be worn out

none of them had eagle condensed milk.. im not sure which ones youre
talking about? ill see what i can find for you

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too

here try this -- take 1 can of condensed sweetened milk -- a bag of coconut flakes -- and some unsweeted type corn flakes -- mix the coconut and sweetened milk , add corn flakes mixing well till you got a big sticky ball --put oven at 325 to 350 -- use a cookie sheet spray with no stick -- pat out cookie sized patties--- put on sheet --bake about 10 to 15 min --depending on how thick you make em -- they should turn golden a bit -- pull em out -- let cool--- enjoy .

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500

thanks ivan and kelly. my ex mother in lew used to make some cookie bars at christmas and she said the recipe was one ebcondensed milk label i found it once made them and lost the label. had coconut the milk toll house choc chips and oatmeal i think and there was a certain order of putting the ingrediats in the pan or it didn,t come out right. its the only thing she did right . haha

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

as a 27 year professional cook / baker --I'd say oatmeal first to make bottom crust --then chocolate chips then sweet milk -- ,might want to butter or non stick spray the pan to prevent sticking issues :icon_thumright:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Just saw this Kelly they look delicious! I made coookies with Kirstin Friday evening and left some at their house brought the rest home .... opened the tin a little while ago ....they were GONE! JEFFFFFFFF!

We had an older lady down the block when I was a kid ( she and my Grandmother had their hair done togeather) she would stop me on my way home from school and give me cookies and on Halloween stop there 1st and get fried chicken then again on way home for popcorn balls and all the left over cookies ! YUMMMMMMY!

diggemall

Apr 19, 2006
northeast Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, BH Discovery 3300

Here's our cookie - decorating efforts for the day:

Grandma hosts "cookie day" every year before Xmas - 6 of the 7 grandkids made it this year to decorate cookies

I think Wyatt's are my favorites - there are a couple with evidence of "quality control sampling" :D

Diggem'

Attachments

• 091213 032a.jpg
    091213 032a.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 227
OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

GRANNY ELF said:
Just saw this Kelly they look delicious! I made coookies with Kirstin Friday evening and left some at their house brought the rest home .... opened the tin a little while ago ....they were GONE! JEFFFFFFFF!
We had an older lady down the block when I was a kid ( she and my Grandmother had their hair done togeather) she would stop me on my way home from school and give me cookies and on Halloween stop there 1st and get fried chicken then again on way home for popcorn balls and all the left over cookies ! YUMMMMMMY!

this is why i love you granny! you share the cutest things... i love your story.

and TEEEEEEEE im going to make the chocolate cookie things today!
but first i gotta check to see if i have that kinda milk in a can.... im not sure...

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Diggemall said:
Here's our cookie - decorating efforts for the day:

Grandma hosts "cookie day" every year before Xmas - 6 of the 7 grandkids made it this year to decorate cookies

I think Wyatt's are my favorites - there are a couple with evidence of "quality control sampling" :D

Diggem'

VERY COOL... it takes a TON of patience to let kids into the kitchen to make
anything! most of the time as im sure your wife knows... it can be way more
work .... since the kids tend to make giant messes... lolol but its worth it.
:)

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

but how do we learn to make cookies or anything else if not allowed to make messes now and then? :icon_scratch:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You are soooo right ! My daughter was fixin grilled cheese for us when she was 7! And yes I was there! But she did suprise me once! :laughing7:

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

texastee2007 said:
Chocolate Coconut Layer Bars

* 1 package Devil's Food Cake Mix
* 1/3 cup margarine or butter, softened
* 3 eggs
* FILLING
* 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
* 1 cup flaked coconut
* 1/2 cup chopped nuts

Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 13x9-inch pan. In large bowl, blend cake mix, margarine and 1 egg at low speed until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup crumbs for top layer. Press remaining crumbs into prepared pan. To reserved crumbs, add marble pouch and 2 eggs. Blend until moistened; beat 2 minutes at highest speed. Set aside.

In small bowl, combine all filling ingredients. Spread over yellow crumb

layer. Pour chocolate batter on top of filling; spread gently to cover. Bake

at 350°F. for 30 to 40 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly

in center. Cool completely. If desired, sprinkle or sift powdered sugar on

ok tee i tried to make this.... there was no marble pouch .... in the cake mix box!??!
help.

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

now i really dont get it tee... so how much should be taken out of the mix...
since it needs to be mixed with two eggs?

B

BIG61AL

Stunning baking talents! I don't even have to taste them to know they are delishes.

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BIG61AL said:
Stunning baking talents! I don't even have to taste them to know they are delishes.

awww thanks!! i sent some out in the mail to a tneter!! i hope he likes them! :)

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals

K*E*L*L*Y said:
BIG61AL said:

awww thanks!! i sent some out in the mail to a tneter!! i hope he likes them! :)

Now they have your address! Stalker! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions