Merry Chrstmas from ~Nash~ and family

Nashoba

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2006
Washington and Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace250/Prospecter Bounty hunter(Backup)
Packages are opened up, pancakes and sausage are filling the air with that wonderful aroma of a hot Christmas breakfast. It did not snow, but all is white outside from a deep frost and it surely is cold. Several years ago , when I first started MD'ing, I found an old pair of sterling earrings. One day I had a thought (No it did NOT hurt :laughing7:).....I could make a very nice piece of jewelry with one of them! The Mrs. is now sporting a new Sterling and opal bracelet, and is smiling beautifully while she is cooking up our breakfast. I will post pics soon.
Thanks to rtde3 and the Sharkpit, my oldest grandson is a happy lil fella this morning and lookin' sharp in his jR METAL DETECTIVE tee shirt, while sporting his pirates eye patch. To any here who do not know rtde3, take the time and look at his shark pit posts and get to know him. A truly wonderful man he is! The funny thing is, I have been here at Tnet for about 3 1/2 years and EVERYONE I have gotten to know has been a great person. For that I am truly thankful and surely blessed!!!

Needless to say, it has been a perfect Christmas morning here on the Oregon coast.

My wish is that all of you on the sight have a wonderful, save, happy holiday, followed by the same throughout our up and coming year.

Merry Christmas everyone, and a great New year.

~Nash~ and family

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
very-merry-christmas.gif

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Merry Christmas Bro!! Sure is a blessing to see you here this morning and to hear that you are all having a great Christmas! Love ya! ~hugsnprayers~

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And Merry Christmas to all y'all, wolf, from me and the family!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread