New Years Resolutions...Post Yours Here.

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
whites classic 5 id, and bounty hunter.
I'm just getting back after what she said about my parents.. Is that what your talking about?

texastee2007 said:
plehbah said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
civil war hunter said:
Nice parenting. :(

K*E*L*L*Y said:
shaun7 said:
I'm going to try and drink more :drunken_smilie:
im with you!!!!! more time drinking! :occasion14: :occasion14: :occasion14:
no seriously... um... i dont make new years resolutions ...... does anyone
stick to them? HONESTLY?

awwww little boy... my parenting is ONE thing i never have in question!
sorry... to disappoint ya! my kiddos always come first.... hence the need to drink MORE!
since i dont do enough of it!!!!

How are your precious little ones coping with the aftermath of your mysterious injuries?

Some prayers are coming in your direction!

That is just mean...I know you are better then this..You are such a blessed writer, so smart and full of wit...why not use it for something positive?

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My New Year's resolution is to try and fix what went wrong with last year's New Year's resolutions. ???

discovery_bound

Feb 4, 2008
South Dakota, B&R in Montana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Umax
Only one resolution: To put a little less emphasis on work/business (maybe I should hire a few more employees), and more on recreation/fun before I get burned out. If I can do this, it will mean more 'tecting time!

HH
DB

Gator-Flea

Bronze Member
Oct 14, 2007
Where the grass is blue
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just retired.................so my resolutions are to do more MDing, hiking,fishing and so on and so on and so on.......... :thumbsup:

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
whites classic 5 id, and bounty hunter.
OK for the millionth time and the third post Ive made about this. OK, WE WERE HIT WITH A HORRIBLE SNOW STORM!

I made a video of it also

plehbah said:
civil war hunter said:
I am "some what" confused..

Well, it goes like this, kid-

Some people were offering their parental advice to you regarding your internet and dating activities. There was also some discussion amongst the adults as to how much you were just looking to shock people, and to behave or appear a little rebellious.

It was at this time that a forum member sustained terrible injuries and was hospitalized, but nobody knows what happened except that this forum member sustained severe cranio-facial (Google that one) injuries, and we are all concerned but have no clue what happened or what is really going on.

That has really taken precedence over the initial drama over your dating exploits until your sudden reappearance lately.

I personally speculated that you had fallen in love with your new girlfriend and fled to Iceland to be first indentured servants, and then to escape from your brutal masters to be married to each other when you were of legal age.

These are the Days of Your TreasureNet Life........

I hope this answers your question, and if you write a novel following the storyline I just provided you but written with your unique flair for "dialect", I think you will have that chump Michael Chabon quaking in his ruby red boots.

My New Year resolution is to laugh more!

Happy hunting!

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
civil war hunter said:
OK for the millionth time and the third post Ive made about this. OK, WE WERE HIT WITH A HORRIBLE SNOW STORM! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I42SI1kvKfE

I made a video of it also

plehbah said:
civil war hunter said:
I am "some what" confused..

Well, it goes like this, kid-

Some people were offering their parental advice to you regarding your internet and dating activities. There was also some discussion amongst the adults as to how much you were just looking to shock people, and to behave or appear a little rebellious.

It was at this time that a forum member sustained terrible injuries and was hospitalized, but nobody knows what happened except that this forum member sustained severe cranio-facial (Google that one) injuries, and we are all concerned but have no clue what happened or what is really going on.

That has really taken precedence over the initial drama over your dating exploits until your sudden reappearance lately.

I personally speculated that you had fallen in love with your new girlfriend and fled to Iceland to be first indentured servants, and then to escape from your brutal masters to be married to each other when you were of legal age.

These are the Days of Your TreasureNet Life........

I hope this answers your question, and if you write a novel following the storyline I just provided you but written with your unique flair for "dialect", I think you will have that chump Michael Chabon quaking in his ruby red boots.

My New Year resolution is to laugh more!

Happy hunting!

So your new years resolution is to move south tomorrow. I think that would be a good idea. :sign13:

Don't forget to metal detect those root balls before you leave. That's where the deep stuff is. :wink:

Happy New Year CWH. :occasion18:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread