Cell phone ringtone, Which one do you have ?

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blink182 - Miss You (text message alert) Intro
Coheed & Cambria - Welcome Home (ringtone) Intro

Bran <><

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have used the opening guitar riff from Sweet Child O' Mine for about 3 or 4 years.

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joe Satriani - Always with me, always with you.

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
Mine goes der de der, de der de der, de derrrrrr!

GlassyEyed

Oct 15, 2009
Miami, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Tesoro Tiger Shark & Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My ringtone is called VIBRATE MODE...I wish everyone else would do the same!

Rando said:
I have always used the vibrate mode on my phone.
Why?
Because it's MY phone, and I could care less who knows I am talking on my damn phone.

Of course I do crazy things like not using them in restaurants, and other equally old fashioned and outdated silliness. ::)

Respect and common courtesy MAY be dying, but I'll be damned if I'll help it go....

And NO, I'm not a crotchety old man, I'm in my thirties.

Exactly! I get tired of hearing cellphones at every waking moment!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just on my defense... I thought I'd add that I generally have my phone on vibrate while I'm at church or other places that are quiet or close to others. It's probably on vibrate more than ring... which doesn't really matter, because I don't hardly using my phone for calling, as much as I use it for text messaging!!! lol

Bran <><

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine is the "old fashion" telephone ring........I'm sure some of you remember it. It makes a ringing noise, then a pause, ringing noise again, then another pause. This goes on until I answer it or stops when I ignore it long enough. Of course the phone is seldom used; usually just if I'm on a long distance trip. Right now it is off and in the center divider of my car. My car is 43 miles away from me right now. I don't know what my number is nor do I care. I know I have Verizon service and I can text with it. I've never sent a text message and I have not taken any pictures with it, although I could if I wanted to. I choose to use a camera for pics. Weird huh? It's constantly charged so it has never needed charging. I find the multipliers strapped to my belt much more useful than a phone. I'm NEVER charged for going over my minutes and I'll never end up on one of those daytime court tv shows being sued for a $987.00 phone bill!! Excuse me....what was the question?? ;D

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MINE is lady gaga!!!!
TRISH sent it to me !!!!! its lady gagas song
Paparazzi....
also one person has their own ringtone... its "sweet home Alabama"..
but thats it.... :headbang: :headbang:

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
I found a website that will calculate the musical notes of planets. I mixed them to create my own personal astrological birth song. I then loaded the musical snippet into adobe audition, looped it and made it my ringtone.

It's 'ok' sounding but I guarantee NO one has the music of the spheres as their ring tone :laughing7:

Yeah I know, I'm weird like that

dpitt8

May 2, 2008
wa
having a blackberry i have many depending on the function.

phone calls: a custom one by a country artist (cowboy troy)
email: none (I never get anything huge there)
blackberry messenger: hillbilly hook (trailer choir) previous one was the smokey & the bandit theme.

If its sitting out not in its case then its on vibrate mode for all the above

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"MONEY" Pink Floyd

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
for text alert i have the noise that a trans former robot makes and for my ringtone i have the dukes of hazzard car horn and a big ole rebel flag as my wall paper

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't have a cell phone for myself. My wife has one and I don't even know what the ring tone is. I think she changes it ever month or so. I just think if someone want to talk to me they could call the house phone or email me. I just don't think when I am out driving I need to be on a phone there must be safety first. I see so many people out there driving talking and the best thing texting while they are driving. I have heard about too many accidents out there because someone was on a phone. So email me if you would like to know how I am and I will answer. I am on the computer 3 or 4 times a day. Hope I didn't afend anyone here......Matt

cdltpx

Jul 6, 2009
Galvez La 70769
Detector(s) used
ACE 250/2 coils BH 2 coils/ Garrett pinpointer.
Old school phone ring, and for those people I don't like it barks. If it is a boss I have an alarm sound like the one when the power plant goes into meltdown. When I gt a text it goes ding ding. It is 3g I phone with gps, I watch u tube videos on it can pull up a map and even look at a pix of the place I need to go. I use my phone for grocery shopping before I leave the house I will take a pix of the frige cubbert and trash can to get an idea of what the natives threw away and might need.

discovery_bound

Feb 4, 2008
South Dakota, B&R in Montana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Umax
Cell phones came from the Devil!! Can anyone really remember the days without a phone attached to your body? I used to have all my family and friends phone numbers memorized, now I have no reason to remember them because they are all programmed.....just push a button. There are times I may not want people to reach me. Sure, just shut it off you say. Then, when I run into someone a few days later they ask where I was because my phone went straight to voicemail. Maybe I'm just surrounded by curious (nosy) people. But,, to get back on track, I do have a cell phone and the ringtone is the "Lincoln Highway Dub" from Sublime. (and just so we're clear, no, I don't really think cell phones came from the Devil)

HH
DB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread