She ask..I responded

kenley

Nov 2, 2008
Seminole County, Ok.
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This morning I was enjoying my coffee and spoiling the dog when the wife points to the television and exclaims "HOW COULD ANYONE DO THAT?"
"What's that?" I ask, and noticed she is pointing at the scroll along the bottom of Fox News.
"Trade a 2 yr. old for a gun" Says she.
"What kind of gun?" I ask. "Rifle, pistol, shotgun, antique ....
"What difference does it make?" In that "Your so stupid" tone of hers.
"Well I would at least like to hear the offer before I said one way or the other."
She was mumbeling something under her breath when she was backing out of the driveway.
Emotions,emotions, emotions, can't women be practical about anything?

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Women just don't understand things like we do. :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
women today , their so attached to "their" kids , -- not like the good old days when farming couples had kids by the bunches for free farm labor , and household laborers -- old mom and pop would not send em to school (keep em dumb and broke ,with no money to flee with and no learning to boot the kids were basically unemployible in the city , (no education --reading and writing and such) so they had to stay on the farm like slaves --keep em barely fed and clothed in rags and bare foot most the time ( shoes and good food and clothing and stuff like that cost money you know ) by the time old mom and pop got feeble they would play the one against the other as to who would get the farm --upon their death to make them take care of them in their old age -whichever one died first left everthing to the other then the remaining one sweated the kids to see who would get the farm --put old ma or pa in a rest home , and they would sell the farm --and the kids are screwed * no where to go , no where to live .

if the scum is willing to trade a kid for a gun --the person getting the kid can't be much worse than the kids so called "real" parent -- unless they need a "human sacrafice" or their a cannibal or kiddie molester.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder if it's legal to trade off someone elses kids? I got a couple of neighbor's kids I'd give away and throw in a nice gun to boot! M :icon_thumleft: nty

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
I've got a 32 year old girl and a 29 year old boy...both are house trained have good jobs and very little wear...both come with original exterior and interior....both are very easy on the eyes....girl is a little spirited and every so often lets a bad word out...what is my opening bid?

NO TIRE KICKERS...I WILL NOT RESPOND TO EMAILS...CALL ME.

Tee, how are you this evening? We need to talk. ;D ::)

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
DigginThePast said:
texastee2007 said:
I've got a 32 year old girl and a 29 year old boy...both are house trained have good jobs and very little wear...both come with original exterior and interior....both are very easy on the eyes....girl is a little spirited and every so often lets a bad word out...what is my opening bid?

NO TIRE KICKERS...I WILL NOT RESPOND TO EMAILS...CALL ME.

Tee, how are you this evening? We need to talk. ;D ::)

What's up??? I and mr. tee are fine...he is getting around a little on a walker. We had to go over next ranch and help owner get our dog in Avatar out of a foot trap...silly dog just can't keep his nose to his self....He is OK and walking fine...maybe that will teach him not to go hunting without me. We got there and he was just sitting around wagging his tail with a number two toothless trap on his right front foot. He came home and put on a limping show for his mama cat but he is walking fine in the house....silly dog. Gotta love him.

Tee - I wanted to mention that I had bumped into the son of the gentleman I used to know that had guillain-barre syndrome. His dad is doing very well. I guess he decided to slow down though, now he only owns and runs one business. :D

Sorry to hear of your dog getting caught up in a trap. Sometimes I think they do those things just for the attention. :help: ;D

peacock

Oct 16, 2009
Tee, our dog jump through a little window did not get hurt,but such a crazy dog. You are so great on treasure. Life is hard, but believing in a higher power helps.
Glad to hear that your Husband is walking with a walker. Do not know your number.

Jeep

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2008
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
My other detector is a helicopter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
Monty said:
I wonder if it's legal to trade off someone elses kids? I got a couple of neighbor's kids I'd give away and throw in a nice gun to boot! M :icon_thumleft: nty

With our luck Monty they will just send us squirrels for kids..

Squirrels ?

As in Squirrel, Gravy and Rice ?

MMMMmmmmmmm

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
Jeep said:
texastee2007 said:
Monty said:

Squirrels ?

MMMMmmmmmmm

You got something against biscuits? :wink: Try simmering the squirrels in rotel gravy with cheese grits and biscuits. :thumbsup:

Jeep

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2008
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
My other detector is a helicopter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RPG said:
Jeep said:
texastee2007 said:
Monty said:

Squirrels ?

MMMMmmmmmmm

You got something against biscuits? :wink: Try simmering the squirrels in rotel gravy with cheese grits and biscuits. :thumbsup:

Love biscuits, I hope you will post that recipe in the Recipe Forum so I can try it :thumbsup:

peacock

Oct 16, 2009
Big joke in these times. Ha! Ha!
I think the joke thing sucks.
And I suppose you all have to take a shower everyday and waste the water.
Make sure you take your guns in the shower with you.
Remember the Alfred Hitchock film.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
peacock said:
Big joke in these times. Ha! Ha!
I think the joke thing sucks.
And I suppose you all have to take a shower everyday and waste the water.
Make sure you take your guns in the shower with you.
Remember the Alfred Hitchock film.
Mebbie you should mature a bit before you start trying to hold conversations with the adults here on TN , son .

OP
OP
kenley

kenley

Nov 2, 2008
Seminole County, Ok.
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
peacock said:
Tee, our dog jump through a little window did not get hurt,but such a crazy dog. You are so great on treasure. Life is hard, but believing in a higher power helps.
Glad to hear that your Husband is walking with a walker. Do not know your number.

GARLIC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread