I'm a Lumberjack and I'm OK....
Next shot.. ZZTop...
8)

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
those are some BIG FELLAS WOWand i thought the black water redkneck battalion were some hairy big fellas geesh full beard and shoulder lenghth hair its gotta be hot

Kiwijohn

Dec 10, 2008
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 705 Excalibur 1000 Garrett Pro Pointer
The MSM's duplicity in revealing Apiata's identity is sickening. Particularly as they are publishing his photo under the guise of "news" and "journalism."
A VC recipient would be a sort after prize in Afghanistan. For their sake they better hope he doesn't come home in a body bag.
On a more positive note, documenting these brave, humble men in our society has got to be better than the current crop of "celebrities" and the fawning over these false idols who offer nothing constructive to society. Time to shine the light on some real role models.

OP
OP
trikikiwi

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kiwijohn said:
The MSM's duplicity in revealing Apiata's identity is sickening. Particularly as they are publishing his photo under the guise of "news" and "journalism."
A VC recipient would be a sort after prize in Afghanistan. For their sake they better hope he doesn't come home in a body bag.
On a more positive note, documenting these brave, humble men in our society has got to be better than the current crop of "celebrities" and the fawning over these false idols who offer nothing constructive to society. Time to shine the light on some real role models.
Well said mate :icon_salut:

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
The MSM's duplicity in revealing Apiata's identity is sickening.
====================================================================
Couldn't agree more. I doubt if there's a MSM left in the free world that remains on the side of freedom
& our way of life as we know it. Their twisted views want to make victims out of the aggressors & label
those that defend freedom to be the oppressors. I'm wishing those boys the best & pray they get home safe.
I guess there's something about real men that puts a knot in them MSM folk's britches. I :icon_salut: them.

OP
OP
trikikiwi

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This week, poor Willie got stick from 'The Boss' for not 'maintaining a lower profile' 8)

this is amusing

http://www.stuff.co.nz/blogs/opinion/cartoons/

Mike

Added: Dang - the cartoon is changing each day and it won't allow me to save the correct one. To view the Willie Apiata cartoon, you will have to visit the "Gallery" listed under the cartoon shown.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread