Amazing Model Car Dioramas, excellent work! (slide show)

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
Fantastic find! I've seen other diorama`s but this set has to be the best! Amazing how they get the lighting almost perfect. :thumbsup:

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
hey excavator, these are some great slides. Love those old cars. My first car was a 1951 ford that I bought in 1959. These cars were daily sights during my first few years of driving. This guy has some real talent here.
With your permission, I'll copy this site address and send it to some friends that I know would enjoy seeing them. too.
Thanks for sharing.
Ray

OP
OP
Excavator

Excavator

Oct 18, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Those are extremely detailed. Don't miss the last shot showing some of the pieces used to create the soda fountain.

Ray, go right ahead and share that link, it's in the public domain now. The link has been posted all over the world, I saw it several places and thought it would show up here before now.

A relative had a 51 Ford too, she used to come and pick us up and she handled it better than her IH Scout. If she saw a flower on one side of the road, she swerved toward the creek on the other side.

Spartacus

Aug 17, 2007
Thanks for sharing that link, those really are some amazing dioramas. I wish I had a set-up like that when I was a kid :wink:

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Excavator.Thanks. and yes I saw that last shot. It is amazing inginuity and skill that put that together. I went through them
all about three times. They change a litle too fast to catch all the detail that is in them. That guy must have put an awful lot of time into them. Great stuff. Thanks again.

Ray

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread