Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Transparency is redemption.

Excavator

Oct 18, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Boo, your user name is the only one I've noticed with it's own slider bar, congrats. :D

I used to not list my state, due to the tired old stereotypes, but now I just feel like putting it their face and let them out themselves. :wink:

OP
OP
B

boopchapman7456

Aug 24, 2007
illinois
Detector(s) used
ace 250
at pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you Excavator, My home town is in Central Illinois, We don't find a lot of civil war relics or hamered coins but we still have alot of history here and I am proud of it,

Excavator

Oct 18, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
As well you should be proud. Just had an earthquake last week didn't you? I may be wrong on that.

Just after posting about your user name, I found this name just a few posts down:

" BaconSweaterVestCracklinHatElf "

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:
I used to be hidden often :o because sometimes I just wanted to read and not interact with others........

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iron Patch said:
littlejohn said:
how do you even make yourself hidden.
i look and look and could not find no way to do it?

This is how I do it.

That made me LOL!!!Thanks!!!Ever squirt Coke-aCola out your nose!!?I just did.

Montana Fireball

Apr 8, 2008
jeff of pa said:
Monty said:
Freetodetect? Now there's a name I haven't seen in a long time. Last I heard he/she was going to go to another forum and show us all. Dang, I've been here a long time! Monty

free "Pete" is doing well and writing a book

not sure where Sherm is
possably alien abduction
Yes, I'm writing ghost town field guide books. I got one for the Texas panhandle region, one for the Nebraska panhandle region, Beaverhead County Montana (big mining area), Western Kentucky and Western Tennessee too. Currently working on a book which will hopefully be released in a month or so that could prove very interesting to many folks. Then there is a South Dakota Ghost Town book under way. One for Greenlee County Arizona which is close to halfway finished. Another half finished one is called Georgia Treasure Stories with maps of the area of lost treasures (Cherokee gold and white man loot).

Then again if you type in any state followed by treasure stories you should get something else by me. All told the state treasure stories is over 164,000 hits.

Montana Fireball

Apr 8, 2008
Monty said:
Dang, Glad there are still some old timers around. I think we kept the forum going for a couple of years didn't we? I remember I was kinda' feeling sorry for Free but when I found out she was a he it kinda' pissed me off since I was taking up for her. At least I didn't flirt like a couple of guys did! ;D I never was really mad at Pete, just felt rather foolish and perhaps taken advantage of. Oh well, Old sores heal fast. We since have acquired several really nice folks and except for a few that are out in left field I enjoy visiting with most of them. Glad everyone isn't the same though or this would be a boring world. I am not one to get mad or stay mad long at least. And I don't take anything too seriously and my sense humor sometimes confuses people. Why I am getting so philosophical I don't know, just came out. Hell, I love everybody. Monty
I just ran across my old avatar yesterday and I just might replace the comet! ;D

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
boopchapman7456 said:
I'm not trying to be nosy and if so I apologise right now Boo

Yeah you'd better or I'll come out of hiding and... wait, I'm not hidden, ;D
Actually I'd never noticed it before.

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Monty said:
I remember I was kinda' feeling sorry for Free but when I found out she was a he it kinda' pissed me off since I was taking up for her. At least I didn't flirt like a couple of guys did! ;D
Monty

Im still pissed Monty..........I dated Free for 6 months before I found out she was a he!!! :o :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread