spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, for all intends and purposes practical jokes are just that, jokes. Now revenge my friends is a different story. All you have to do is apply the same effort as in a practical joke and multiply the evil by 10 and you have revenge!

Please keep in mind, I am not the same person I was years ago, time has mellowed me a good bit.

Sometimes in life people need to learn a hard lesson and I'm about to tell you how to deliver one without actually physical harm to the target.

When I was living in NYC, parking spots were always at a premium, probably as hard to find as a job is today. Anyway, we always had this one clown who would block spots so no one could actually park near his car, thus eliminating one, or perhaps two spaces. I have seen him park on several occasions and he would always do that. When I asked him why he did it, his reply was, "I don't want and dents in my car". I didn't feel like arguing as it would have been a waste of my time, he is just a selfish person.

Well in NYC we have what is called alternate side of the street parking. The clearly marked signs tell you when you are allowed to park so they can have a side open of street cleaning. Well lo and behold, one day he must have been sick and didn't move his car and got a ticket. Being the good guy I am, I took care of the ticket for him. I simply went home and in magic marker wrote F U on the ticket and mailed it back to the DMV.

I guess he got the message because a few weeks later his car no longer blocked spaces. Was what I did wrong? Yes. Was I sorry I did it? nahhh

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mighty AP said:
OMG that is EVIL!! (and somehow so right!) :icon_thumright: Im sure as hell gonna try to stay on your good side Spartacus! :notworthy:

Fear not grasshopper. You have many lessons to learn, and I am a good teacher :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread