spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, not really my last, but my last practical joke for all intents and purposes.

It's funny how people view death, most as the final frontier, some a stepping stone to the next life, the end period, etc.. No matter how you view it, it is the end of the line for the one that passed on this planet for sure. I guess I was lucky that my family viewed death as a passing, but with hopes of a better afterlife. Yes you mourn, but also celebrate life at the same time if that makes sense. I know that in all my family funerals, we try and make it as comfortable as possible, remembering the good times and laughs. My aunt who passed away last week was a good example of a proper send off, she was buried with her favorite Teddy Bear and a bottle of her Club, Manhattan Liquor, tucked along side her. I know the Funeral Director got a kick out of this for sure. When my ex girlfriends mother passed last month, I was by her side to help lift her spirits and that is when it came to me, my final practical joke.

Since all of my friends know exactly how I am, this would be my way of saying goodbye and they came by to pay their last respects. Although I still have to do this, I hope to have it done later this month.

Here we go!!! I want to make several recordings like "Thanks for coming", "good to see you", "this isn't fun", "glad you could make it", "I wasn't expecting you", and a few others. Well you know that little pew they place in front of that coffin? I want to have it rigged to set off one line after the person starts to rise, and have the speaker set up in my coffin. Yeah, some may be scared at first, but most would get the joke and stay to see it happen to others. Too bad I can't be there to see their faces as they curse me for the final time. :laughing9:

For me that is priceless and the ultimate practical joke!!!! Sick? I think not, that is too funny

Frank1960

Nov 13, 2009
Evans Colorado
Detector(s) used
AT Max
as a joker myself I LOVE that idea. I have always said I want the song "Another one bites the dust" by queen played at my funeral and seeing as I want to be cremated it works for that also.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread