Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has come to an attention that "PERSONAL PAGES" MUST contain treasure or metal detecting subjects. I went to ALL PERSONAL PAGES and found quite a few had many subjects NOT related to treasure hunting or metal detecting in any way, shape, or form.

Here is what I think anything related to treasure hunting and metal detecting is
Found coins, money, rings, searching for treasure, treasure stories. treasure maps, old battle fields, settlements, stolen loot, stagecoach robberies, but you get the idea right?

Things that are NOT related to treasure hunting and metal detecting:

Photos of families or special moments like graduations, vacations, lounging at the beach, etc not involving treasure hunting or metal detecting.
Music videos
Health food products
Blogs
Valentine Days photos
Birthday photos
Christmas photos
Grandbabies photos
Kids photos
Spouse photos
Current Native American photos
Talk show host or actors pictures or videos
Articles or links on animal abuse
Favorite quotes or jokes
Mentioning anything about "BIG BROTHER" to track you
Jobs
Health care reform or H1N1 vaccines
Federal agents hunting for guns one house at a time
Attending a "TEA PARTY"
One World Currency topics
Automotive industry bailouts
Recession topics
Sales of guns and ammo topics
Medical Insurance topics
Family get togethers, and or, ie, with the ex's family topics
Photos of hot air balloons
Daughter, son, father, mother, husband, wife photography hobby
Photos or videos of wildlife at it's best
Radios, what kind to buy
Cars, look at some of the current cars I have seen, etc topics
Current news events, mentioning the president, federal agencies, views, opinions, news reports, pictures, videos, etc, topics
ANYTHING POLITICAL, (READ LAST STATEMENT ABOVE)
ANYTHING RELIGIOUS

From my UNDERSTANDING it is a VIOLATION to HAVE OTHER TOPICS NOT RELATED TO treasure hunting, or metal detecting POSTED ON YOUR PRESONAL PAGES and YOUR PAGE WILL BE PULLED!

I have gone to everyone's "PERSONAL PAGE" and FOUND quite a bit of things NOT RELATED to treasure hunting or metal detecting. I would recommend even though you ARE A PAYING CHARTER MEMBER, YOUR PERSONAL PAGE is a PRIVILAGE NOT A RIGHT as it was so put, so those of you that have things on your "PERSONAL PAGE" might want to go back and take anything NOT treasure related or metal detecting related and remove your threads on your "PERSONAL PAGE" or a PARTICULAR someone will have your page removed and tell you it is in VIOLATION of T-NET.

I am not trying to stir anything, I am just stating facts of what was said!

If I get back from my trip after this weekend and I am still allowed here fine, if not, I am $20.00 richer and I won't lose any sleep over it and have other things that I can do!

CHEERS!

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
I won't lash out at you , buddy . Don't know what Ple had to say , I leave him on ignore .
I posted my thoughts on Bran's personal page . No need to repeat them here .
Jim

OP
OP
TheHarleyMan2

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am with you McGearHead!

I think it is wrong to tell someone that they can't have Religious or Politics in their "PERSONAL PAGES" and their PERSONAL PAGES should ONLY have and ONLY contain treasure or metal detecting related topics in it as it was put by the owner, dang, I forgot his name, I know it is somewhere around here! But the fact of stating this is site is ONLY for treasure or metal detecting related topics, but having everything else NON related is wrong and HYPOCRITICAL.

I am leaving for the rest of the week. Hope all is well and goes well with the Wolf Pack!

OP
OP
TheHarleyMan2

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
plehbah said:
People only fight and form mobs in the religious and political sections.

WOW! Where was the fight and mobs at? I yet to have seen any fights or mobs in a religious and political sections. I wonder what township that was in? Did it make the news? Do you have a link with more information?

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
winter is over

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
To save face Harleyman should delete this thread before others see it.
What on earth does the world think of American manhood now ?

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
EDDE said:
winter is over

The natives seem to be quite restless Edde, Ive found that if you simply ignore them they will eventually disperse & go back to normal routines. :wink: ::)

Hey Pygmy, American manhood is alive & very well..........you take that back immediately or I'm takin my $20 & leaving Treasure Net for good!!! :D ;D ::)

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Personal Pages are offered as a courtesy, and are NOT part of Charter membership.

I agree with the original poster- Too many personal pages are being used for non-treasure related discussions.

I am about to make an announcement that Personal Pages are going to be discontinued REAL soon - or at least be restricted to treasure-only discussions - so if you have one, and it's not mostly related to treasure / metal detecting / diving / shipwrecks / history, etc., back up what you need now!

Marc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread