baylorhall

Nov 17, 2008
North Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Feeling compelled to tell you about my friend who is in the later stages of Lyme disease. She has been suffering with chronic migraines for 6 years. After probably over 100 hospital stays and a fortune in bills, she has finally been diagnosed with advanced Lyme. The scary thing is that she has no memory of having a tick, except back as a child. She is now almost 40. Along the way, Lyme was ruled out because she hadn't been bitten by a tick or had the red circle and the standard test came back negative. When she finally took the Western Block test, given to her by a Lyme literate doctor, she came back with every indicator possible. If the doctors had given the Western Block test earlier, life would be so different for her. Now that it is in her brain, she can't take the antibiotics to kill the disease because as they die off they send her head into orbit and she is back in the hospital. A simple sinus infection that requires an antibiotic has the same effect, so getting sick is very serious. At this point, I think it would take nothing less that a healing from God to give her back her life. If you pray, would you pray for her please?

All of this to say, if you know someone who has chronic pain or chronic migraines that no one can help, suggest the Western Block series of tests. Not all doctors will give these. You have to find a Lyme Literate doctor for aggressive treatment. If my friend had listened to me 5 years ago when I suggested this, her life would have been completely different. It breaks my heart because she has 3 young children who desperately need their mom.

There is a new documentary out on Lyme and the doctors who try to help their patients recover and how they are penalized for thinking outside the box on Lyme. I think it is called "Under Our Skin".

Be careful out their!

LI Tom

Bronze Member
Oct 19, 2006
Lyme is very serious stuff.In the Northeast it is very common and doctors informed about it.I tend to do my woods hunting late fall to early spring because of this issue.

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
Found a deer tick using my leg for lunch a week ago, interrupted its meal and stowed it in a small vial just in case.

My best to your friend. :coffee2:

OP
OP
baylorhall

baylorhall

Nov 17, 2008
North Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting