OK, THIS IS WAY TOO FUNNY I JUST HAD TO POST IT!

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
OMG that was funny stuff Harley, my wife, and children are going to be rolling on the floor.

I am glad it didn't get the baby, and I hope the babysitter doesn't have scars from that little psycho.

I agree TEE, definitely a good boot, but in my case it would have been a size 12.

diggemall

Apr 19, 2006
northeast Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, BH Discovery 3300
If it were me, that little beastie would've gotten exactly 1 nip in if it was lucky (I think cats are cool animals - just do NOT belong in the house IMHO)

Diggem'

vayank54

Silver Member
Oct 11, 2009
Northern VA
Detector(s) used
Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola
If it were me there would have been more broken glass. Caused by the cat going through the window :laughing9:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I suggest next time she does not interrupt that cats nap. I difference between a cat and a dog is that if you try and be physical with a dog, they will stop, whereas a cat will become more vicious.

diggemall

Apr 19, 2006
northeast Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, BH Discovery 3300
spartacus53 said:
I suggest next time she does not interrupt that cats nap. I difference between a cat and a dog is that if you try and be physical with a dog, they will stop, whereas a cat will become more vicious.

Sorry - all depends on HOW physical you get. Like I said - I don't like cats in the house.

Cats on eating / food prep surfaces followed by food on eating / food prep surfaces = same as licking cat's a$$. Plus they are rude and impertinent animals with little to no regard for pleasing anyone but themselves. Much prefer a mule-headed dog.

Diggem'

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cats make good coyote food.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
cats are "pack" animals same as dogs are --the parents are the boss female and alpha male -- its the "packs" duty to "protect" the alpha male and females offspring * failure to do that in the wild will result in being "expelled" from the "pack" --which in the wild is normally a "death" sentance --

so the cat hears crying --thinks the sitter is harming the alpha "offspring" and springs into protection mode.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread