Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RGINN said:
Told you before. Elvis Presley. The resemblance is uncanny. I think anyway. Actually, I'm hearin a lot of Hank Jr. references. I'll think that's cool when people go up to him and ask him if he's me.

Not Elvis, the first impression I got from your picture is Tommy Lee Jones... You are almost the spitting image of him. Had we run into each other at a bar, we would have been drinking free all night. After all, I am a great press agent :tongue3:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tommy Lee is almost my favorite all time actor, even though he is from Texas. (sorry, I am 1/8 Texan) I can already drink free in some bars up here, but it might be cool to get some of the other ones on my side, you think?

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RGINN said:
Tommy Lee is almost my favorite all time actor, even though he is from Texas. (sorry, I am 1/8 Texan) I can already drink free in some bars up here, but it might be cool to get some of the other ones on my side, you think?

All kidding aside, you really are his spitting image... That pic with the hat and sunglasses you're a dead ringer. Heck, I would have even bought you the first round Tommy :laughing7: Over the years I have really seen people that are dead ringers and it makes me take a second look. And I am sure some mentioned this to you before.

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
OK, this is where I can have some fun :hello2:

fossis said:
The Russian ex-leader with the birthmark on his head, Gorbachav. :icon_scratch:
Fossis............

Is that look complete with the grape stain on the forehead :tongue3:

All I would need is the grape stain. :laughing7:

Fossis...........

Dano Sverige said:
Tommy Lee Jones - short English version! ;D

Where do I start :icon_scratch: They do sell lifts you know (Not the kind of lifts in building either).... Are you sure it's the shorter English version of Tommy Lee Jones, or just "Johnny English" :laughing7: I am a big Rowan Atkins fan :icon_thumleft:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Spart....if you were that big of a fan you'd know it's Rowan Atkinson..not Atkins! :tongue3:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano Sverige said:
Spart....if you were that big of a fan you'd know it's Rowan Atkinson..not Atkins! :tongue3:

I Used to be a "Rowan Martin"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread