spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always loved it when someone would say, "Act your age, not your shoe size." Call me silly, stupid, or anything else you want; but I would have it no other way. I think that by acting young I have stayed looking younger than many my age.

My friend and I were at a bar, just telling different jokes and funny stories when one lady asked what was so funny.. I told her we just got out from a great puppet show up the block.. Needless to say she didn't ask for any more details :P

I am pretty sure that there are several of misfits like me here as well, and I would love to hear from you. For those of you who disapprove such antics I'll give you the "Bronx Cheer" :laughing9:

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
When I am at my watering hole, and a women that I didn't feel like talking to came up to me... I'd talk to her nicely right up to the point when she asked me what I did for a living. I then told her, "Well, that landscaping company next door? I have an interview with them next week and they might take me on part time". Oddly enough, they immediately walk away. Strange isn't it?

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess I'm 9 then. D. A puppet show up the block. hahaha! Was she good lookin? And was the puppet show any good? Adios, primo!

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RGINN said:
I guess I'm 9 then. D. A puppet show up the block. hahaha! Was she good lookin? And was the puppet show any good? Adios, primo!

She was attractive, but had no sense of humor... Unfortunately there was no real puppet show, but you did give me a good idea. Next time I go out I'll bring along puppets to keep myself entertained :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread