spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Getting free "stuff, and having to pay a ton for shipping and handling :tongue3:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We manage apartments, and our peeve is we hate it when a tenant trashes an apartment, then complain when they have to pay. We have one now that had new carpet put in two years ago, plus new linolieum, and it was fully painted also. We had to replace the flooring again due to dirt, hair dye, lighter and cigarette burns! On the other hand, we love tenants that pay their rent, and take care of their homes, we have some great ones now! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bbqbull said:
I despise politics.

So I guess the other 1/2 is that you love the politicians :laughing7: After all, this is a love/hate forum :tongue3:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
bbqbull said:
I despise politics.

So I guess the other 1/2 is that you love the politicians :laughing7: After all, this is a love/hate forum :tongue3:

Guess I should clarify my previous post.

I love looking for and finding treasure of all sorts. :)
I hate looking for but not finding treasure. >:(

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Digginthepast, good thing you made that clarification, I was about to send you a nasty PM :laughing7:

I love going to the T-Net chat room and talk, but only to get there and have one person in it and I hate that he's sleeping :wink:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
Digginthepast, good thing you made that clarification, I was about to send you a nasty PM :laughing7:

I love going to the T-Net chat room and talk, but only to get there and have one person in it and I hate that he's sleeping :wink:

Glad I dodged the bullet on the nasty PM. :hello2:

Better that he is sleeping. When he wakes its usually with a fright and he starts yelling at you. Can't make out most of it, something about the one that got away, a giraffe and the great war. :icon_scratch:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love getting a ice cold beer out of the ice chest but I hate it when someone leaves the lid of the ice chest up or loose, especially on a multi-day trip!

I love hot coffee first thing in the morning. That's why I make the pot the night before and set the timer. I hate it when I forget to put coffee in it and wake up to a pot of hot water. >:(

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro
pbacker, I do the same thing with the coffee. Can't move without black coffee first thing. I've forgotten both the coffee in the machine along with forgetting the water. Both result in a poor cup of joe.

OT

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
packerbacker said:
I love hot coffee first thing in the morning. That's why I make the pot the night before and set the timer. I hate it when I forget to put coffee in it and wake up to a pot of hot water. >:(

I feel terrible that I have to act like "Help from Heloise", but there is a simple way around that problem... My first cup is instant, I have that while I brew the real stuff... Try that out :icon_thumleft:

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro
Instant?!!

I know people down here would beat you up for drinking instant. If you are going to be a coffee junkie, than be a junkie! No instant. That's like taking aspirin when oxy is available.

OT

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mcgearhead said:
Ok I thought of another one !

I just love drive through windows at fast food resturaunts. Makes life alot faster and easier, until they screw up your order. And I just hate having to go inside to wait for them to get it all right !!

Reminds me of

I hate people are too lazy to walk into a fast food restaurant to place an order, but I do love it when I hear when they get "home" and find something missing even more :laughing7: Mcgear, you just dodged that getting home thing by a hair :tongue3:

I hereby declare this to be the best love/hate scenario with opposing views on the same subject. :headbang:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mcgearhead said:
Hey, now I ain't too lazy !!! I am merely using a service that is being provided by an establishment !

And I take advantage of that said service when it fails. Further, I take any advantage of anything I can twist to fit my needs. :tongue3:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate taking any drug, but right now these prescription pain killers are, well,........"Totally Awesome!"
"I love everyone!"
"Hey! Let's do hug!"
"Anyone want to do a group hug? Hu? Hu?" :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread