• potw1020a.jpg
    potw1020a.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 201

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Makes ya think..."Just what is it all about?"
Fascinates me.Always liked the "Eye of God" pic myself:

theeyeofgod.jpg

..Opps,forgot i minimized it to use as an avatar a few years ago lol. You get the idea though right? :)

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano Sverige said:
Makes ya think..."Just what is it all about?"
Fascinates me.Always liked the "Eye of God" pic myself:

theeyeofgod.jpg

..Opps,forgot i minimized it to use as an avatar a few years ago lol. You get the idea though right? :)

I must have it bad! I see a gold ring with a blue topaz & diamond setting. :help: :laughing7:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
that's alright bigscoop i saw the samething!!!!

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro
Beep, what is that large structure in the photo? Not the shiny star. The swirl to its left. I'm not much for seeing god stuff.

OT

OP
OP
The Beep Goes On

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Old Town said:
Beep, what is that large structure in the photo? Not the shiny star. The swirl to its left. I'm not much for seeing god stuff.

OT

Hi OT. The spiral is the subject of the photo, although there are a lot of interesting details otherwise. The link describes the spiral as a type of period-based formation generated over time by the orbit of two stars...the most perfect spiral we've encountered.

(it might be dark on some monitors...you could try turning up the brightness)

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro
Beep, I dig these cosmos photos. Half the junk I've got no idea what I'm looking at but it's the distances involved that startles me.

I once met a homeless man named Mozart who had been a teacher of physics at a school in Iowa. He came to Key West after some trauma and lived on the streets. He was the first person I ever heard speak of dark energy and dark matter. It was a new concept to me at the time. I'd sit with him in the dark and look at the stars. He explained a lot of such concepts to me, but not why he ended up a bum in Key West.

Old Town

OP
OP
The Beep Goes On

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's cool. I ended up in the Keys because I wanted to get as far away as possible from everyone I knew...maybe he was doing the same.

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro
The Beep Goes On said:
That's cool. I ended up in the Keys because I wanted to get as far away as possible from everyone I knew...maybe he was doing the same.

This is a common theme. People either go to Alaska, the high desert, or here. All pretty good places to sort through your head's back alleys.

OT

OP
OP
The Beep Goes On

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Old Town said:
The Beep Goes On said:

This is a common theme. People either go to Alaska, the high desert, or here. All pretty good places to sort through your head's back alleys.

OT

Yeah, I met many similar folks. My only regret is that I did not detect back then. :angry9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread