its soo stupid but what if?

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
What everyone else has said . ;D There's no bad western . Just some that remain more popular than
others .
Jim

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mental Granny said:
Happy for you I bet you will play dead real good ;D Make sure you post on how its going while making it too ! By the way the business woman your wife is going to play.... is she going to be the one to kill you for not paying ?? :laughing7:
ummmm :tongue3:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mrs.oroblanco said:
Just so so you know - Oro wrote that while watching one his favorite stations - old B movies on Retro TV. :hello2:

Beth
:laughing7:

B

BIG61AL

Who would not want to be in a real movie. Sounds like something you tell people for the rest of life. See if you can a multi picture deal!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can only do that if its night of the living dead or you are your twin come back for revenge. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BIG61AL said:
Who would not want to be in a real movie. Sounds like something you tell people for the rest of life. See if you can a multi picture deal!
Mental Granny said:
You can only do that if its night of the living dead or you are your twin come back for revenge. :thumbsup:
stand bye now i gonna be shot :-\ da wife is gonna be a hooker wishin my bro lloyd didnt kill me. i just got the whole taco wat i will be doin. i have to grow my hail long and not shave fur some time :laughing7:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
aa battery said:
BIG61AL said:
Mental Granny said:
stand bye now i gonna be shot :-\ da wife is gonna be a hooker wishin my bro lloyd didnt kill me. i just got the whole taco wat i will be doin. i have to grow my hail long and not shave fur some time :laughing7:

Gonna have that rough look....you must send the name of the movie so I can go see it. Hubby and I can say...hey we know him!
my wife always said i acted or ( lied ) bout things 8)

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
packerbacker said:
How do you say, "Arghhhhhhhhhh.....ya got me ya dirty sidewinder" in Spanish??
i aint that smart :dontknow:

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I don't buy women, so I'll ignore THAT one, :laughing9:, but, I don't know the word for "sidewinder" in spanish. (duh, I guess)

But, "me tienes" (you got me), te (you) sidewinder sucio (dirty)?????? :dontknow: :laughing7: Unless you say "you dirty dog" "te perro sucio",
or just "perro sucio".

Is that what your line is????

Beth

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"ya me tocaste pinche cabron", o "ya me mataste, hijo de la Chin----a", o ------

Better yet have Ted or Prong help your brother by acting as the one to scrag you . I believe that they happily would do it free.

Don Jose de La Mancha

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
My cousin started out 20 years ago in a snicker's commercial, and now He has stared in so many movies I can't count, and He also writes and produces(mainly westerns).

Go for it and good luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread