I no I,m adding it to the wrong spot.

deanv63

Dec 14, 2009
Quincy Illinois
Detector(s) used
whites dfx
I got two new 6x10 dd coils, from kellyco,s. they are the poorest people I have ever dealed with, there bess, is no good,word no good, and managerment no good. had words with there manager,no good,tryed every thing to get things right between us, no good. Mr White,s You are NUMBER ONE IN MY BOOK. SO SORRY I DID NOT DO BESS, WITH YOU FIRST.YOU ARE THE MAN WHITE. SSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
??? K Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssss up!!!!!!! Send one this way I will try it out!!!!! HH Chug!!!!

l.cutler

Silver Member
Dec 2, 2006
NEPA
Detector(s) used
Tejon, Cibola, T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am confused, was there a problem with the coils?

metdetdevl

Sep 14, 2007
Winter Springs, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
deanv63 said:
I got two new 6x10 dd coils, from kellyco,s. they are the poorest people I have ever dealed with, there bess, is no good,word no good, and managerment no good. had words with there manager,no good,tryed every thing to get things right between us, no good. Mr White,s You are NUMBER ONE IN MY BOOK. SO SORRY I DID NOT DO BESS, WITH YOU FIRST.YOU ARE THE MAN WHITE. SSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Dean,

Please PM me what the issue is and I will get to the bottom of it for you... As much info as possible as to who you spoke with at Kellyco and what your order information is would be very helpful.

Thanks
Dan Gerrell
Chief Operating Officer
VP of Operations
Kellyco Metal Detectors
[email protected]

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
metdetdevl said:
deanv63 said:

Hey Dean,

Please PM me what the issue is and I will get to the bottom of it for you... As much info as possible as to who you spoke with at Kellyco and what your order information is would be very helpful.

Thanks
Dan Gerrell
Chief Operating Officer
VP of Operations
Kellyco Metal Detectors
[email protected]

WTG :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread