Brans "Save The Date" Wedding eCard!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bran's "Save The Date" Wedding eCard!

So I spent all day yesterday working on eCard's and our website for the wedding!
Hannah surprisingly liked the eCard that I had already chose to use here on T-Net, so I guess that's the one we'll be using online.
Since it has personal information on it, I won't be posting the website here on the forums... but if you'd like it, just ask. :)
The website will have our registry stuff synced up to it in a couple of weeks, but you can RSVP for the wedding itself and the wedding showers (in Florida or Missouri) on there as well.

Bran <><

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 903

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Re: Bran's "Save The Date" Wedding eCard!

Bran,since the wedding will be here in Missouri,will you have time for some metal detecting right after the ceremony?

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Bran's "Save The Date" Wedding eCard!

After the wedding?? lol NOPE!!! :laughing7:
BEFORE the wedding... more than likely, yes! I'm actually seeing about trying to "maybe" get a group of us together for a little pre-wedding hunt. I'm not sure if it's gonna work out or not, but I'd like for it to be kind of an alternative to a "bachelor party" :D
So far, it's just an idea in my head. If something comes of it (like finding a place close to Springfield to hunt), then I will for sure let those who plan on coming know!! And this time around, I WILL be detecting!

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread