The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
...not for me, but for a close relative not in my household. I usually wouldn't post about something like this, but it's a Chuck Spray custom and is really incredible.

Read about Chuck... http://www.planetjh.com/music_arts_culture/A_102513.aspx

My relative sat staring at the box for twenty minutes without opening it...speechless. He had vistied Chuck's shop a few months previous and thought he knew what was in the box, but couldn't get his mind to wrap around the possibility...lol.

guitar 01.jpg

guitar 02.jpg

guitar 03.jpg

guitar 04.jpg

guitar 05.jpg

guitar 06.jpg

guitar 07.jpg

guitar 08.jpg

guitar 09.jpg

guitar 10.jpg

OP
OP
The Beep Goes On

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I heard that three musicians had held and played it. It made them all incredibly sad, one close to tears, because it was something that just wasn't in the cards and they knew that they'd probably never get to play something like it.

Personally, I'm not a musician, and I've only heard it on the phone, so I couldn't say.

K

Kentucky Kache

The Beep Goes On said:
I heard that three musicians had held and played it. It made them all incredibly sad, one close to tears, because it was something that just wasn't in the cards and they knew that they'd probably never get to play something like it.

Personally, I'm not a musician, and I've only heard it on the phone, so I couldn't say.

You got me wanting one.

I was gonna offer to tell you how to tune it, but if others have played it, then I guess it's already tuned.

OP
OP
The Beep Goes On

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah, my relative is a long-time guitar player and has a digital tuner, etc. already.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread