first snow

Okie Hillbillies

Mar 4, 2007
OkieHillBillies here we went to feed. I talked her into going with me and while out there it went to snowing and covered the ground aboit half to one inch and there was one truck inthe ditch and when we got back. on the way in on the radio the pd and county was responding to about 12 or 15 in the ditch or fender benders my 4wd don't work and I could of used it a time or two.

OkieHillBillies

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
Hey! Ya'll be careful down there, only 2-4 inches forecast for up here. Maybe this'll be it for the winter, huh?

OP
OP
O

Okie Hillbillies

Mar 4, 2007
I sure hope so it isn't near as much fun driving on the snow and ice as it used to be. used to be like michigan badger said watch this not any more we are expecting 3to4 inch the news just said.
naturegirl be careful also.

OHB

JoeMoto

Jan 3, 2006
Oklahoma
We are already at 4 or 5 inches today near Lake Texoma, with more expected tonight and tomorrow. Y'all be careful!

OP
OP
O

Okie Hillbillies

Mar 4, 2007
Hello JoeMoto we got about 4 inches but it is melting this morning. I hope that is all we get I don't get any more. snow is pretty,quiet, and peacful if you don't have to get out in it. best to you stay warm.
OkieHillBillies

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread