5.5 Billion people are expected to die in the next 40 years.

cdltpx

Jul 6, 2009
Galvez La 70769
Detector(s) used
ACE 250/2 coils BH 2 coils/ Garrett pinpointer.
Why because of PEAK OIL through out history human population has remained steady around 1 billion people until we hit the industrial revolution it was then around the 1900's when population took a sharp increase until it has arrived where it is today ~7 billion people.

http://www.youtube.com/user/cdltpx?feature=mhum#p/f/6/WAyHIOg5aHk

What too happened at that time well we began using oil.Oil production was in its infancy some places all you needed was buckets to collect it very little calories invested for calories returned. Now we seek resources in 15K ft of water. The low hanging fruit has been used and we are left with ever more challenging discovery and production methods. We have passed an era called cheap oil crossed over the peak production of this resource.
If population has remained linear with the production of this resource then so should its decline. We are about to enter the most challenging period of human history the point where lack of a key resource will mandate vast reductions in population. An era where fiat currency shall be worthless. Even gold shall decline in value as they start to wake up and realize the error of not evolving as this crisis unfolds. This is evidenced in the cost for oil gold silver and soon food currency is valued less and less and so those things rise in value costing more currency. Why food because according to Michael Ruppert it takes some 11 calories to produce 1 calorie of food in the so called free western world when we loose the benefit of this cheap oil we shall too see sharp decline in the production of food. We have to learn to produce food (evolve) or we will die.

I racked my brain trying to understand why the USA would back the bond traders all the way to the bottom? It is financial suicide but then the people on the Titanic were wondering why the lifeboats on a unsinkable ship we are at the point where the economy is lost it can't be repaired because oil was the economy. The fact is we have been sold a pyramid scheme of the largest order in the form of a so called healthy market. In order for our financial system to hold steady it requires growth without growth we shall see chaos. They grasped the market crash to reduce the consumption of oil (proof is oil prices are rising while global economy is not)they know that backing the bond traders and credit default swaps or derivatives traders would cause the issues we see unemployment and masses on food stamps and eventually homeless.

They want more homeless because when you think about it they can whip them around in almost any manner they see fit a homeless man being searched for walking down the street is common place all the questions etc are considered good police work in many places. Best for the police is they are unarmed then the homeless are easily dispatched.When the day arrives to eliminate masses of people they are handling the people to be like cattle. Don't believe it go to a homeless shelter spend the night you will see.

When dealing with a criminal they will look at their (MO) I try to look at corporations and government organizations and try to establish their MO. When Katrina devastated the coast the old walmart (La 61 La 44) was almost instantly converted into a massive operations center for FEMA. When you look at where all the walmarts are they are almost always A in the thick of the population B near some level of industry so they have easy access to rail and highway transport. C can be cranked up in a matter of a day or so and have control mechanism in place to handle multitudes of people. Instructed to enter the camps to receive vaccination but could be injected with a fluid that would kill you if you didn't pass by a scanner or deactivation device. Of the opposite when they passed a device that produced the proper frequency they would receive a dose of an elimination agent maybe cyanide. NEver any difficulty finding an old walmart hand anyone a map from walmart and they are all listed
POTUS Jimmy Carter tried to take the bull by the horns and get the American people to see that energy will be our single most important issue. He made drastic changes that eventually our hind sight will tell us were not at all drastic but only practical. He reduced the speed limit because it saved fuel and it worked. He is considered as the person (due to his policy) saved the most fuel than any man alive. Those days are gone and as a nation we again took a bad turn. We look at burning the most amount fossil fuels as some status symbol "has that thing got a hemmi"? Homes evolved not into practical energy efficient homes that used passive heating and cooling. No they sought the McMansions where some houses have 5 central units to remove heat from a home of 2 people. This amount of waste is unwise and will be no longer affordable those homes of surburbia will eventually house mutiple families squatting for survival. The same money to build such a monument to ones status could have been spent to build a modest home with panels and wind generators reducing the drain on the grid.Soon money will no longer be available for the basic maintenance of the grid we are to expect brown outs as in the time Enron was manipulating the cost on Ca consumers. Only this time it will be legit the grid will not be able to recover without heavy investment in the grid. Having some degree of power generation is essential if you wish to use some of your things that require power. Say for instance you wish to recharge your laptop you will want to have a battery bank and solar panel for this

Reason I recommend power for your laptop is you can quickly take it with you and have volumes of reference books on hand to deal with the challenges that you will face. A laptop with a couple of external hard drives and you have almost any book you will need. That is barring your laptop doesnot experience demise from a EMP. You can shield your laptop from this if you place it in a fariaday cage.
Proof of what is to befall us is in the history Soviet Union break up. This caused disruptions in supply of oil two small nations dependant on soviet oil. Each handled the crisis very differently Cuba told her subjects to farm every inch of ground around.If you saw land that was dormant grow something on it. They did and Cubans have eaten better as of late than they have in the entire rule of Castro.
North Korea on the other hand is a system where the leader is worshipped mental effort is futile because they are socially retarded they didn't get that memo from Cuba and if they had they could not have grown anything because their leader dictates every living second of these peoples lives and they starved to death they starved to death in the millions.

Both nations suffer power disruptions and all is a direct result of the lack of oil.According to a North Korean concentration camp guard that escaped NK cannot function with out the harsh camps. If we (our nation)are to choose that model I strongly advise you to watch the national geographic documentary North Korea.You will witness what 23 million boot lickers look like, made me puke. Those people have been driven in sane every one of them the ones that escaped have the weight of knowing that every one of their family members have been killed for his escape. You know it is bad when you defect to China for a better life? The entire nation have only a hand full of pictures and they are of the dictator and his late father. Don't believe me watch the documentary then afterward you will want to call your representative and request the action needed to steer through this time of decision. We are but 310 million people USA but use the bulk of the planets energy we will experience the greatest amount of change we will have to do something we must not just allow that train to derail when we can slow it down to handle the sharp curve.

We are so close to where these nations were when the iron curtain fell resulting in energy shortage like never before. What has our government chosen to do? Pass HR2751 the food safety bill AKA the patriot act of food. They are trying to take the North Korean route in the original bill S510 they would have you buy permit to grow fish farm process transport food, you could be penalized criminally for infractions and etc etc. This bill is the wrong direction we should be doing as in Detroit where they are working community gardens in an organic agriculture method just as in Cuba. This not an ism this is survival and the people that grasp this and makes the changes are going to be the ones that wrote of the great extinction of homo-sapiens hydrocarbonous. Your most valuable resource will not be your gold or your money that system is gone your most valued possession shall be your seed your children and your crops. We must get our hands on quality seeds and we need to learn to cultivate ASAP your very life your children's lives depend on it.

http://www.thefreemanonline.org/departments/book-review-death-by-government-by-rj-rummel/

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry Nothing Personal.
Just too Long & Boreing for Me.
(Don't have the attention Span for that)
Going by Title,

Compaired to the Population over the Last 40 Years
& Those that have Died ?

With Normal Population Growth,
how many will Normally Die over the next 40 Years ?

& Is this all a Guess because somone Hates Big Oil ?

OP
OP
cdltpx

cdltpx

Jul 6, 2009
Galvez La 70769
Detector(s) used
jeff of pa said:
Sorry Nothing Personal.
Just too Long & Boreing for Me.
(Don't have the attention Span for that)
Going by Title,

Compaired to the Population over the Last 40 Years
& Those that have Died ?

With Normal Population Growth,
how many will Normally Die over the next 40 Years ?

& Is this all a Guess because somone Hates Big Oil ?
It is a fact that no matter how big your oil company is you are going to run out of product. For our economy to be sucessful we need growth and cheap oil remove either we have unrest. Unrest does not produce any fruit but death destruction and total derailment from current path(some see that as fruit). Many will die in war and other intentional elimination. We kill deer to keep population down so they don't eat all the vegetation same will hold true for people that will be seen as locust devouring all that nature can provide.

All that you asked is in the article it is brief compared to what I had to glean from. Many of hours reading books magazines on peak oil, the derivatives market , and watching national geographic videos among other documentaries. They try their best to allow you a first hand look at other cultures not the same as going there but more than I could get by reading books. The videos are extremely informative and Michael Ruppert gives so much information that I had to open a program and try my best to type what he was saying for it to sink in.
DENIAL ANGER BARGANING DEPRESSION ACCEPTANCE = Differnt transitions of grief your reaction well this is normal know this we either EVOLVE OR PARISH it is that simple. FEMA's role is changing they are not there to save you.

CrazySlasher

Jul 6, 2010
SS of MA.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac w/Sunray probe and 15' WoTcoil.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all those people gone, there will be some pretty sweet spots to detect :headbang:

OP
OP
cdltpx

cdltpx

Jul 6, 2009
Galvez La 70769
Detector(s) used
CrazySlasher said:
With all those people gone, there will be some pretty sweet spots to detect :headbang:
You are correct about that I don't know exactly how they plan to get rid of that many people but I am of the belief that if N Korea can kill 10% of their population then other nations would do the same especially when they have biological nuclear and opportunities for conflict.

The best metal detecting has been areas where they had battles. Some places they have found real treasure one program I watched where the Jews hid some diamonds later some people went in search and they pulled diamonds half the size of golf balls.

I don't think that many people will go but the numbers show that that has been the growth curve likely the decline will be nearly the same only delayed. There can be some that will learn aquaponics and other beneficial ways to turn baren land into usable farming operations.

http://www.youtube.com/user/cdltpx?feature=mhum#p/f/325/W7wqpR8IiFc

OP
OP
cdltpx

cdltpx

Jul 6, 2009
Galvez La 70769
Detector(s) used
spartacus53 said:
:read2: Thank God I'm in the 5.6 category....
As much as I hate to admit it I fit in the same group too as broke down as I am if I had to get all my food my self I would not have a weight problem. IDK I will have to wait and see I can hunt but you know what will happen when everyone hunts the animals will be deeper and deeper in the swamp. There are indiginous people in South America that have to go on very long hunting expeditions just to locate the meat they need to survive. Hunter gathers were great people when we had a managable population currently we loose oil we loose most of it.

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006
We must get our hands on quality seeds and we need to learn to cultivate ASAP your very life your children's lives depend on it.

The bugs ate better in my garden last year than I did. >:(
But if the worst ever came to the worst (as in your scenario), survival among your fellow humans would come down to "Eat or be eaten". So stock up on BBQ sauce.... :D

OP
OP
cdltpx

cdltpx

Jul 6, 2009
Galvez La 70769
Detector(s) used
Zephyr said:
We must get our hands on quality seeds and we need to learn to cultivate ASAP your very life your children's lives depend on it.

The bugs ate better in my garden last year than I did. >:(
But if the worst ever came to the worst (as in your scenario), survival among your fellow humans would come down to "Eat or be eaten". So stock up on BBQ sauce.... :D
Ever read the book the art and science of dumpster diving by John Hoffman you can read it on line for free or you can get a copy at the library go to your refrence librarian tell what you want and they will get the book interlibrary loan.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5294939/The_Art_and_Science_of_Dumpster_Diving_by_John_Hoffman.pdf

I am not your average guy I have been known to do a few odd things in my life especially if I am blessed with a guenea pig. Jonh Hoffman claims to have been eating from the dumpster since before he was born. He is a well paid professional and still to this day admits to having a regular route where he scores food among other things from the dumpster.
I have dumpster dove in my past but never for food until I read his book and it is true if you dumpster dive you will eat better than you can if you buy all your food from the supermarket. When WW2 was going on in Holland they tried to starve the people they have footage of people scraping the bottom of refuse canisters with a spoon to get food. In North Korea they shoot the inhabitants of the camps for looking for mice to eat it can get cruel real quick and behind the iron curtian they Russians came in and trained the satellite nations to operate smaller camps to extract and torture. I can proudly proclaim I have gotten food out the dumpster and I ate good. I don't do it because my wife said we have plenty money there is no need to do that so I decided I like her a lot more than the fun of seeing what is in the local dumpster. I tell you the truth you invest in a stick with a nail and some trash bags you will not go hungry until peak oil has caused the grocery stores to go bare.

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Ok let's look at this from a different standpoint.

Most diseases today that kill people are spread by direct contact or respiratory inhalation (breathed in)
The closer people are packed together the more likely some super nasty bug is going to wipe out a huge portion of the population. Add to that the fact that you could get on a plane this morning and have multiple stop-overs and even travel to a different country in the span of less than 24 hours and you see the potential for a massive world wide pandemic.

I would not be surprised if some nasty bug wiped out a huge portion of the population soon. Either natural occurring or man made.

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
I have one of those "coffins" out by the garage, it was a shipping container a good friend got me from a company he worked for. We use our "coffin" to keep our trash in so critters don't get into it.

Everybody needs one if you ask me.

OP
OP
cdltpx

cdltpx

Jul 6, 2009
Galvez La 70769
Detector(s) used
WindHarvester said:
I have one of those "coffins" out by the garage, it was a shipping container a good friend got me from a company he worked for. We use our "coffin" to keep our trash in so critters don't get into it.

Everybody needs one if you ask me.
Understood that you have a shipping container but the government storing these clearly is not shipping containers. The governor ask questions when they try to present him with a bogus answer and his questions are valad. I understand we have people out there that spread misinformation to supress the actions of the globalists most are drinking the kool aid and are ready willing to comply even with extermination they are that warped. Common sense should tell you that absolute power corrupts and they are seeking absolute power.

OP
OP
cdltpx

cdltpx

Jul 6, 2009
Galvez La 70769
Detector(s) used
Solutions! stop the war mongers! Don't kill everyone yet there are solutions that we have not tried yet. The answers are at 8:20 and on if you care to watch the entire movie you can do so on you tube it is called fields of fuel. You can elect to watch on netflicks it is a watch instantly. Might even be able to get this at your library?

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"5.5 Billion people are expected to die in the next 40 years."

It's too bad it's gonna take 40 years. 40 days would be better.

OP
OP
cdltpx

cdltpx

Jul 6, 2009
Galvez La 70769
Detector(s) used
diggummup said:
"5.5 Billion people are expected to die in the next 40 years."

It's too bad it's gonna take 40 years. 40 days would be better.
I would not doubt that there are some that share your view. I can't say that this will occur but some sources claim without cheap oil the population that can be properly supported is less than a billion? That sounds incredibly pessimistic you would think that folks could grow aquaponics fish/veggies growing insect larvae is not hard to do. Aquaponics is a closed loop system that requires minimal water minimal attention unwanted insects can be kept off veggies by greenhouse with a screen.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread