HOW TO CATCH A TROLL

OP
OP
PBK

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Monty said:
If you catch a troll, what do you do with it? I hear they are harrd as hell to clean and don't even taste much like chicken when fried up with wild onions and mushrooms! Oh well, live and learn! :D LOL Monty

A bit like gar, but less delicate and fragrant— or so I'm reliably informed. Personally, I'll just settle for seeing 'em field dressed, spitted, and slowly roasted over an open flame.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To anyone Attacked by a Troll.

When you Catch a Troll, DON'T RESPOND Hit the Report to Moderator Button,
and Say "This person Is Just Posting to be a Pain"

If I agree their Post will be Gone, And You can stay anonymous.

I'll Take the Heat. ;)

If you respond to a Troll, I take it, Your OK with the Remark(S)
and want them to read yours.

JEFF

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
jeff of pa said:
To anyone Attacked by a Troll.

When you Catch a Troll, DON'T RESPOND Hit the Report to Moderator Button,
and Say "This person Is Just Posting to be a Pain"

If I agree their Post will be Gone, And You can stay anonymous.

I'll Take the Heat. ;)

If you respond to a Troll, I take it, Your OK with the Remark(S)
and want them to read yours.

JEFF

Holy Cripe ....I am going to have to be carefull now...because I have to admit ...I sometimes post just to be annoying as hell...well actually I think I am being funny ...but have been told I am annoying.......like now ....poof ..I'm gone!

Attachments

• indexccc.jpg
    indexccc.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 206
M

mchamby

Gypsy is that a bikini you put on the little guy, I don't think I have ever seen a girl troll, ;D :D ;) :)
Mchamby

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
mchamby said:
Gypsy is that a bikini you put on the little guy, I don't think I have ever seen a girl troll, ;D :D ;) :)
Mchamby

Being a family site...there is no nudeness allowed....so I think Jeff had to step in and moderate my troll....hahahahah

Attachments

• pirate troll.jpg
    pirate troll.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 188
M

mchamby

Aye matie, I see but not out of both eye. ROFL I like this little guy better anyway he shows a little spirit.
Mchamby

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PBK said:
ericwt said:
Wouldn't accusing someone else's find as something the bought in a coin shop be considered a troll?

Also how about accusing someone else of plagiarism when it is clearly not, be a troll.

I would certainly consider either of those statements offensive if they were directed at me. However, the person who made them might not be a troll in the true sense of the word— someone who is purposely and not only repeatedly but relentlessly unpleasant, insulting, confrontational, etc.

Once? Maybe a sign of an emerging troll.

Day after day, post after post? Well, we all know the answer to that one!
That is all fact...Thanks and as for me a big lesson in forum response has been learned...my apologies to anyone outside of the ring that may have been offended also...I still like the ZAP IT BUTTON idea....have a good one! Oh, just wanted to ask...since I came here to this forum I look back at posts all the time when I get tired of researching things...sometimes i open up old posts and add a cent or two is that okay? Oh no,AM I A TROLL?

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gypsyheart said:
mchamby said:
Mchamby

Being a family site...there is no nudeness allowed....so I think Jeff had to step in and moderate my troll....hahahahah
lololololol :D :D

ericwt

Feb 8, 2004
This thread has convinced me that I take things way to seriously. I will try to lighten up. Who cares what someone else says on a post. At 40 years old, I still learn things here. :) :) :)

ericwt

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
ericwt said:
This thread has convinced me that I take things way to seriously. I will try to lighten up. Who cares what someone else says on a post. At 40 years old, I still learn things here. :) :) :)

ericwt

thats my feelings exactly. i dont think we really have "trolls" on here so mauch as we have strongly opinionated people. the only troll on here i can remember was mercury dime. im sure some of you guys remember him? he was hurling personal insults at mudswat and busting on his finds for no reason whatsoever, other than to be a dick. we really dont have folks like that here........in my opinion.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Michelle said:
.sometimes i open up old posts and add a cent or two is that okay?

I'm sure they wouldn't be there , or REPLY would be Disabled
(Subject Locked) if no replies are allowed.

pgill

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2005
Northampton, UK
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre II / Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Guys,

How do you like my 1620 coin I found? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Attachments

• Modified Coin.jpg
    Modified Coin.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 137

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gypsyheart said:

I knew you'd like that ;D

and Sort of Wondered If you were Expecting it.

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ericwt said:

ericwt
zactly...me too.....hey change the name of this to "HOW TO ZAP A TROLL"....#1...Feed him/her proof til they POOF!

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ericwt, my problem is just the opposite. I don't take anything too serious. I realize I irritate some people because of it, but that is just part of my warped personality and after 61 years it's hard to change! Monty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions