The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Watch from 20 seconds to 60 seconds. Not saying it's anything...could be fake, terrestrial or a million other things, but if you suspend disbelief and think of the corresponding implications, it makes for some interesting theoretical suppositions.

From an article Uncle Vinny posted in the RF...

"Two witnesses who happened to be at the Armon Hanatziv panoramic lookout over Mount Zion and the Dome of the Rock/Temple Mount in Jerusalem, Israel at 1am managed to film what might be one of the most interesting UFO clips ever captured (see video below). The sighting took place only yesterday on the morning of the 28th of January.

The men notice the large ball shaped UFO suspended in the night sky and begin to film. At a little after one minute into the clip the UFO descends almost to ground level directly over the Dome of the Rock/Temple Mount. The craft hovers there for a short while and then flickers and shoots upwards at an incredible speed, to the shock of the witnesses.

One of the witnesses, Mr Eli Gael, notes during the filming, in Hebrew, that he is certain that it must be forbidden for civilian craft to hover over Jerusalem in such a manner.

This video opens all kinds of questions; Do aliens take an interest in our religions? Did aliens have a hand in creating our belief systems? And finally, is this object the star that was seen over nearby Bethlehem at the time of the birth of Jesus?

Perhaps this UFO visit to the Dome of the Rock/Temple Mount is a prelude to open contact believed by many to be only a short time away.
"

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ-bNOy_CKQ

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was a pretty wild video :thumbsup: I also believe that flash was caused by one of the tourists on that craft getting in some last minute shots :laughing7:

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
I think you might be on to something Moulder.

You friend, Scully.

OP
OP
The Beep Goes On

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:dontknow: ...but I would assume that if it was real there would have to be other pieces of corroborating video considering it is Jerusalem...even security cameras...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread