Spam mail

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

texastee2007 said:
there might be a way to block it?

I've blocked it from my inbox, but it still comes into my junkmail box, which can still be annoying.

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

texastee2007 said:
Kentucky Kache said:
texastee2007 said:
there might be a way to block it?

I've blocked it from my inbox, but it still comes into my junkmail box, which can still be annoying.

someone much better on computers then me might have a code that sends it to trash? or better yet forward all your spam to him....I get about 30 or so a day...LOL I guess we could all send our crap to him...LOL

I tried sending them back. That made him worse.

F

Felinepeachy

I'm checking to see if he is a member here. If he is......................
butcher.gif

F

Felinepeachy

He is. I'll send him a pm. He may not be aware of it and could have a computer virus doing the spamming

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

Felinepeachy said:
He is. I'll send him a pm. He may not be aware of it and could have a computer virus doing the spamming

I emailed more than once, asking him to stop. When it didn't stop, I emailed him again, telling him I would report him, which I did. Yeah, he knew.

F

Felinepeachy

Well he may not know how to stop it not knowing it could be a virus

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

Felinepeachy said:
Well he may not know how to stop it not knowing it could be a virus

It looks like he could tell me so. Sometimes it shows other people on the list, and I thought he was a member here, so I wondered if anyone else was being bothered by him.

F

Felinepeachy

KK, I spoke with this member and I am sending you a pm.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just heard the other day some lawyer just sued some dude for doing this and won the case.

bill-USA

Jun 29, 2004
Somewhere in the US and probably in motion.
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
KK, assuming since you have a rule in place to send it to spam you must be using MS Outlook. You could change your rule to just delete the item if you have the rule tight enough to only deal with this individual.

If you're doing something else to filter this individual, I probably don't have a solution for you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread