The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Every day could be our last. What's the big deal? :wink: Thinking this way also lets you enjoy the day and not belabor the future.

TheRandyMan

Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II, Minelab Etrac, Ace 250k, Discovery TF-900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about Armageddon-Lite? :tongue3:

Not the full meal deal, just sort of a semi-Katrina all over secondary to a default of the US government and the failure of the worldwide monetary system?

Nothing as extreme as a full on Armageddon, but still enough to create some pretty severe living conditions for a few years until everything finds equilibrium.

Local systems will eventually kick in but it will be a pretty hardcore year or two or three before things normalize.

Sounds like some will be ready...damn, where did I put all those Coleman mantles I saved up...? ;D

Call me a Plumber

Dec 17, 2007
Dont get me wrong I like my beer, wine and whiskey but I dont want to be around when the islamic extremists start screwing things up like trying to tell me I cant drink and worship the way I want too. Dont be deluded our sun has only about thousand years left in it, its shrinking and thats a fact Jack! Its all in the good book and I dont mean Face Book>:()

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread