One of our own

oldgoat

Oct 21, 2008
Granny, so very glad to hear that you are feeling better.....My prayers and love still coming your way...goat

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
T --- Strength that all comes from above ! Thank you guys for the payers HE does hear them ! :-*

I want one of these legs massagers for my back ! They are terrific ! :laughing7:

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Hey, Ole Goat!!! Haven't heard from you forever!!! Evy needs a back rub... git on the road, Ole Goat! And don't forget yer moonshine!!!

Sleep tight, Evy. We love you!

dpitt8

May 2, 2008
wa
happy for the great news MG!!!! safe travels tomorrow. definitely many prayers going your way (lots of hugs too). Hope the hospital food is decent.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No pain an no narcotics every 6 hours I have a dose of the stuff that goes stright to swollen areas.
I want out but, i would not have a problem with staying one more day the temp is 19 below an with wind chill its 24 below! A town about 40 min away made GMA this am state record colder than its ever been in recorded history - 27 with out wind chill.
Ol Goat some of that moon shine sure would help. It was sooooo good !
But I guess I will deal with hot tea an coffee ! :coffee2:

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
God Bless you,darlin'.Glad everything went so well.100%recovery just around the corner.Stay out of that cold weather.

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
Evy we are sure lucky to have this community pulling for us in every way!! Glad you are on your way home!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Feels great to be out of hospital an in where its warm ! :icon_sunny:
All over national news Oklahoma was today ! Record cold Nowatta 31 below an here I was 25 below ! Saturday it will be in the 40's an next week Wed. maybe 70 ! ;D

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Glad you made it home, MG! Dang, what a cold welcoming!!! Just rest and recup and call if you need anything. I'm only 600 or so miles away, so I can't get anything delivered to you, but Hey! we're rootin' for you and glad the mess is over with. Get well and know we love you! :headbang: :D ;D

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone ! The prayers an thoughts mean so very much ! I am doing ok ! A little sore this am but when you wake up to move :tongue3: Since I cant use my arms to push or pull an turn I cant just roll with the drain tubes ..... Grrr ! Ok I get those out next week on Tues. or Wed. then it will be a lot easier still have to be carefull cause of the spot they took the lymp but just getting drains out .... will be great !

Again Thank You All Sooooooo Very Much

LOVE YOU ALL !

Evy

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad everything is turning out good, Evy! Talk with ya soon!

BTW, this "oldgoat" is not the same person as "Olegoat" the one we know with the moonshine. Just wanted to clarify that. ;D It can be confusing.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you got plenty of Valentines on here, MG. We're fellow Oklahomans so we always stick together and agree on everything. (Y'all elected a WOMAN governor!! Aw man, I should never have left the state! hahahajoke!) (I know Mary Fallin and she's ok) I ain't had much internet access lately, but me and Maria ain't forgot ya. I knew everything would come out ok. I'm proud they posted this thread.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has really warmed my heart! So much I hardly know what to say ! To all of you Thank you so very much !!!! :-* :'( :icon_sunny:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On another thread but, I went to surgeom yesterday got the drains out YEAh Whoo hoo ! :hello2:

They pulled all the staples also ..... whoohoo ! :hello2:

And Best of all he said the lypmhs were all clear ! WHOOOOOO HOOOOOO ! :hello2:
Cancer free and no radiation or chemo !!!!! Yesssss!

Got up this am an stood in HOT HOT shower til I was tired of standing awwwwww !
Tammy is comming in a bit to take me home!

I have one more favor to do with me to ask please ask extra blessings on my friend Beverly from work that has let me stay with her she has waited on me hand an foot, she says shes not done much but..... I really want her to be showered with HIS blessings, to THANK her!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread